• Thread starter Jaxon777
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaxon777

Jaxon777

Sleepy in Dallas...
Towns Folk
Is there a list of final fantasy games that the released for 3ds/ds? I have a couple 3, 4 and 12 (i think) but I was curious if the nintendo eshop has any of the SNES ones? Sorry I am at work and no DS in hand to look at. If there is a link to a list that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help

afaik there haven't been any announcements to port the games even to Virtual Console (though I could be wrong).

Only way you could play the games now on your 3ds is to use 3rd party software and I don't think it's allowed for us to talk about that here.:ninja:

Bravely Default is made by the same people and pretty much is Steampunk FinalFantasy, so yes and no

Ok thanks I have looked and I figured there weren't any other games that I missed. Bravely Default is on my list of games to get.

DS:

• Final Fantasy III (2006)
  • Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (2006)
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (2007)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (2007)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (2007)
  • Final Fantasy IV (2007)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (2009)
  • Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (2009)
3DS:

There aren't any real FF games on the 3DS yet (except in Japan, Final Fantasy Explorers) unless you count Bravely Default and Bravely Second. But there are spin-0ffs (Theatrhythm), Final Fantasy Explorers is released in Japan so it'll get localized soon, and the original Final Fantasy's Anniversary Edition was announced for release on the eShop although it hasn't been released yet.

Reactions: Mikaya
Great list thanks spinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back