Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call official box-art announced.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Square Enix have lifted the lid on the official box-art for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call for the Nintendo 3DS. The rhythm based game will feature over 200 songs and a brand new versus battle mode. Curtain Call is due to be released sometime this year.

As I said before in a lot of threads referring to this game, I dislike, it's really not my game, I wish that they will do a FF7,6,5 remake or a FF Tactics, anything except this, but I know some people like these kinds of games so let me know what you think about the game and the box art, oh an Terra looks cute in chibi version.

Square Enix have lifted the lid on the official box-art for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call for the Nintendo 3DS. The rhythm based game will feature over 200 songs and a brand new versus battle mode. Curtain Call is due to be released sometime this year.

As I said before in a lot of threads referring to this game, I dislike, it's really not my game, I wish that they will do a FF7,6,5 remake or a FF Tactics, anything except this, but I know some people like these kinds of games so let me know what you think about the game and the box art, oh an Terra looks cute in chibi version.

it's look good but i don't like this one... i liked what you said maybe FF7 will be a good remake for the 3ds...

Reactions: Reece
I played a demo of the original game. I enjoyed it well enough, but not enough to purchase it. I don't much care for this box art.

I need this kind of game. I mean, rhythm game is a casual one to refresh yourself. I don't care whether it is Theatrhythm, or Persona Dance All The Night on our neighboring handheld. Good songs, nice gameplay.

I liked the first game, but don't think I'll bother getting the second. Still working on the first one! :)

Looks great! But I'm still hoping for a 'real' Final Fantasy game. But I really like the Theatrhythm style. It's sorta like chibi versions of the Final Fantasy characters :)

Looks great! But I'm still hoping for a 'real' Final Fantasy game. But I really like the Theatrhythm style. It's sorta like chibi versions of the Final Fantasy characters :)
I know right, a 'real' Final Fantasy game for the 3DS, Bravely Default is really good, but I wouldn't mind if they at least remastered FF9,FF7,FF6,FF5. Square Enix has been slowing down lately.

Reactions: Moon Rain
Back