Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Was not expecting this..

Maybe we'll get a Switch version too? More details coming in June this year.

Reactions: Kaynil
Looks more like a real time RPG than a turn based RPG but what do I know? I'd probably prefer older graphics just because they look more like video game characters with their low polygon count.

I haven't played too much of the Final Fantasy franchise so I'm all up for remakes that I can play now, but this game doesn't look all that good to me.

Then again, Cloud is one of the most popular characters of the franchise, so it might be good to learn about him, I dunno.

soo this news actually puts me in a weird spot. Now that I'm actually finishing up XC2 I was thinking about what other big rpg I would start playing. I was thinking I would play ff7 now that it's on the switch (I don't have a ps or xbox) and I've never played it. Since it seems to have a really really good reputation I figured I'd try it out.. but now I'm questioning whether I should just wait for the remake to come out and hope that it's on switch.....

oh cool, they're actually making this now

Also nice to see that they're putting more hype announcements into Playstation Direct State of Play, even if I've never played FF7

Still not a fan of the episodic release tbh. New AAA games here are between £50 - £60 here, that's at least £150 - £180 for the 'full' game. Ep.1 will probably be a PS5 launch title, or multiplatform at the very least.

We have the original 7 on the Switch and they've actually patched out some major bugs, making it the definitive edition. However I do not believe we are going to see the remake on the Switch yet. It just looks way too graphically intense.

Eh, Nintendo’s been getting their hands on all sorts of games lately, so I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they got this on Switch. However, this game looks pretty dang beautiful, so knowing how sucky the Nintendo Switch’s graphics card is, they’ll probably have to dumb the graphics down by like 300%.

Just like a lot of games. ._.

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
Eh, Nintendo’s been getting their hands on all sorts of games lately, so I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they got this on Switch. However, this game looks pretty dang beautiful, so knowing how sucky the Nintendo Switch’s graphics card is, they’ll probably have to dumb the graphics down by like 300%.

Just like a lot of games. ._.

Have you seen Dead By Daylight? It looks like a 2009 PC game.

We just got another trailer, this time for the release date. They're planning to release it worldwide in 3rd March 2020 on PS4.

Reactions: Hibiki_Kuze
No wonder Tifa wasn't in the last trailer, Square was waiting for E3! Glad that we finally have a release date for the first episode, though it might not be final due to potential delays. Either way I'm torn between buying it day one or waiting until the final episode comes out to buy them all.

I will definitely buying this on PS4, however I doubt we will see a Switch version.

That is unless they do a FFXV and make a mobile version of it lol

Back