• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Ok, i was feeling kind of sad before(in real life), so i think i'll tell you a story that happened more than 100 million years ago.....ready? *giggles* then here it is. *smiles* ok, millions of years ago, beyond the era of time...an angel was born. one thing that made her unique was the fact she only had a single black wing. she had green cat like eyes, and beautiful silver hair. *smiles* i'll give you a hint...thats me. *laughs* and, believe it or not, within me was the great talent in the arts of swordfighting, and an infinite amount of magical potential. little did i know those skills were soon going to be the key to saving the heavens from elimination/destruction.

my mother, JENOVA, raised me in a luxurious palace in the kingdom that belonged to her. between my birth and the day i turned 8, she just focused on keeping me as happy and healthy as possible. on my 8th birthday, she presented me with a gift: a long sword. for a while, i held it in both hands, then i felt confused and said "Mother...what is this for?" she said "Sephi, its the key to your destiny." i looked at her, completely puzzled. then i finally said "what do you mean? i dont understand, Mother..." she knelt down to me, and said "you're an angel, Sephi. You have a very important purpose." then i said "But Mother....i've never fought before! what if i die in my first battle? What if--" she signalled me to stop, then said "oh Sephi, you wont die. after all, you're my firstborn. i should probably show you my true form, just so you understand." i paused "wait...what? you mean...you dont normally have my looks? whats going on..." Mother giggled, then said "actually, im not very different from you! here, i'll show you." then Mother floated up, slightly above the palace floor, and took shape of a bare, blue skinned woman, with a deep reddish sort of tube obscurring the pubic area. she had long, silver hair, much like mine, and this huge metal headgear covering to top of her head, with 'JENOVA' inscribed on the top, and then some weird number-letter combination i didnt understand just below it. when he spoke, her voice was very distorted compared to how it was before. she said "Sephi, this is my true form. but i only am in it under certain conditions. this is what i really look like, Sephi." i glanced at her, then said "you do look a lot like me, Mother...except you only have one red glowing left eye. and...you're JENOVA..?" Mother laughed, then said "i am, Sephi." then i said very emotionally "and you're my mother? but, that means..." i set my new sword to the side, then kind of bent down in defeat. i then said "this cant be true..." i felt silent tears coming out of my eyes. i had just realized what i was: an experiment conducted to be used as a biological weapon. an experiment: and thats all. i felt horrible; like i had lost all meaning in my life, just by knowing that. then, Mother said "Sephi...what's wrong?" Mother had reverted to her previous form, then knelt down to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. then she said "are you ok, sweetie?" i continued crying silently, then said "i dont know, Mother...*sniff* finding out that im just an experiment made to be used as a biological weapon is hard to take..." she sat on the floor next to me, then said "Sephi, i can assure you you're not just an experiment." i turned to look at her, then said "then what else am i?" i sniffled again. Mother said "you're the key to preventing the kingdom's demise, Sephi. and as you can see, that is extremely crucial. if the kingdom is destroyed, everone in it will die with it." i stopped crying, then said "what? how do you know someone's going to destroy the kingdom?" she paused, then said "well, Sinn, the god of light, and also the ruler of this kingdom foresaw the attack, and he ordered a team of angels to create an angel so powerful, that he or she could stop the attack, and protect the kingdom." then i stopped and said, "what if i fail?" then she said "dont worry, you wont." the rest of that day, i was so overwhelmed by everything i learned about myself, i just went to bed and slept for the time being. when i turned 10, Mother decided it was time for me to meet the master: Lord Sinn. she dropped me off at Sinn's palace, and said she'd come back later. of course, i had my sword with me. i kept it with me everywhere i went. i saw someone ahead of me who had long, pitch-black hair that was much like rapunzel's. he seemed to be wearing the same thing as me: an all-black outfit just like Sephiroth's. he was facing the wall in front of him, and i slowly approached him. my hair was literally 100 feet of silver beauty; longer than his. and everyone else's i've seen. mother would not ever let me cut it, but that didnt bother me. then, i spoke to him and said "um, are you Lord Sinn?" he turned to face me, and i noticed like me he had cat-like eyes, only his were a blood-red. was he my father? there was just so much similarity he had to be! then, he spoke "ah, if it isnt young miss Sephi." he smiled at me. then i said "are you my....dad?" then he said "indeed, i am. and JENOVA is your mother." then i said "i know. i still cant forget what Mother told me on my 8th birthday...i mean, why me? and what if i screw up?" then, he said "Sephi, you have a lost brother, who had the same potential as you. His name...was Sephiroth." i sighed, then said "i had a feeling you'd say that. then he said "We lost him, though...oh, what a terrible loss..." then i said "what happened to him, Father?" then he paused a bit, and said "The kingdom was under heavy attack one day. The attack became so brutal, Sephiroth had to use all of his power to eradicate the enemy, and as a result, he died; he didnt have any life force left to keep him alive. another result of him doing that was the murdered angels being revived: all of them." then i said "so...Sephiroth took his own life..? to save everyone else...?" then he nodded, and said "precisely, Sephi. sometimes, especially when you're an angel at war, you need to do things like that. but, death is not the end, Sephi. someday, Sephiroth will return, reborn as an Angel Lord, or in other words, a heavenly god. both sacrifice, and rebirth as a god, is all part the cycle of life, Sephi. so, if you do make a mistake on your mission, just remember that: death is not the end, but a mere beginning of a future life as a god." i was impressed with Father's wisdom. i said "wow...thats incredible, daddy..." then he said "and who knows? maybe your rebirth will occur simultaneously with Sephiroth's. and then you both can work together to rescue the kingdom." then i paused, and said "but...wont we have to sacrifice again? or at least one of us?" then daddy laughed, and said "no, not at all. a god is literally immortal and impossible to kill by normal means. you will both have enough power to restore the kingdom with your godly powers." then i said "wow...thats incredible..." after that day ended, i went to bed, remembering what my dad said: "death is not the end, but a beginning". i eventually fell asleep. several years later, on my 21st birthday, i woke up. i wasnt in mother's palace in my bedroom, though; i was in a pile of rubble! i gasped, then picked up my sword and ran elsewhere, not believing what i saw. everywhere i went, there was rubble. it was as if someone bombed the kingdom! i instantly got scared. i cried "Mother? Daddy?!" not a sound. dead silence. i bent down in defeat, realizing i had failed my mission, and started crying "ohh...what have i done? i failed everyone... and it was my job to prevent this...*sniff*" i was sobbing loudly now "im too late... its over..." it seemed like i'd been there crying the whole day, because it eventually got dark. but suddenly, i remembered daddy's words: "death is not the end". his words rang out in my head "its the beginning of a new life as a god". suddenly, i stopped crying, and knew what i had to do. i drew my sword.... and pushed it through my body! suddenly, all i could see was darkness. then, i saw a purple light above me. i realized i was approaching it at blinding speed. once i passed through it, i found myself in a mysterious place that was literally a pure neon blue aura. and then...i heard a man say "Sephi." "i stood up, and it felt strange standing, so i decided to fly instead. suddenly, a man came into view: he was literally a masculine version of me! i approached him. he was flying as well. i said to him "who are you?" he smiled and said "Sephi, its me...Sephiroth. im your brother." i gasped in amazement, then said "Sephiroth?" he nodded. then he said "we've got work to do. we have to restore the heavens. and revive everyone who died from the attack." i paused, then said "but how do we get back?" he said "um, i dont know..." he glanced around the area, and something seemed to catch his eye. he then said "hey...that yellow light looks suspicious. i say we try it." i followed his gaze, and remained silent. then he said "so, my dear sister...are you ready to save our kingdom, and its angels?" i paused then said "well, its our kingdom. and now, we're its only hope." i glanced firmly at Sephiroth, then drew my sword and held it by my side. he did the exact same thing. then he said, "thats right. lets destroy the enemy once and for all. they'll be sorry they ever attacked." then i said "i know what we have to do, Sephiroth. We have to destroy their Underworld; and eradicate them with it. Forever." then he said "thsts exactly what we need to do. and we need to do that first! then we'll restore balance to our kingdom and revive everyone." i nodded, but i knew i didnt have to speak. we both knew what had to be done. so, we both flew together towards the yellow light and entered it. at first, there was blinding white light and nothing else. but we quickly found ourselves in the enemy's territory: the Underworld. but before i could even think about it, i felt a great power within; like i had been infused with some kind of energy: and a lot of it. i turned to face Sephiroth, and the first difference i saw was he had a halo. he turned to me, and said "oh good, you got your halo." i said "so did you...but what does that even mean?" then he said "any entity of godly power has a halo; good, or evil. it works both ways. so in other words, it means you're a god." i said "ok, then thats good. i know how to destroy this place and everything in it without killing us too." then Sephiroth said "whats your plan?" i said "i can surround both of us in an angelic barrier for protection. with my transformation into a god, it will be impossible to break. and to destroy everything else, i'll use this." i drew my hands close together, then formed a ball of red light, which expanded and became a nuclear warhead. Sephiroth instantly got uneasy: very uneasy. he said "what?! whatre you...?!?! are you insane?!!!" I immediately turned to him and said "trust me. i know what im doing." then he panicked even more: "but how is that...?!! how can that even be possible?!!!" i gave him a firm look, then said "Ok, look. Either you trust me with the plan, or you can stand here bickering over it with me until we're caught. which would you rather have?" he sighed as though exasperated, then said "ok, fine. i'll leave you to it, but we need that thing launched as far as possible." i said "that wont be a problem; i know that. ok, here goes..." i used my magic to create the thickest possible angelic barrier around us, then gave Sephiroth my warning. "ok, plug your ears." he seemed confused "huh? why?" i said "just do it. trust me." we both plugged our ears, and i used telekinesis to launch the warhead out of sight. the explosion occured soon after. i waited to see blackness, should i have failed; but it didnt come! yes! my plan was working! we were safe. after a long while, we glanced around at what was now an entirely devastated land. no colors; just lots of rubble, and ravaged land. we had literally been staring at the Underworld's apocalypse. Sephiroth and i turned to look at each other, then we both shouted "Yes! We did it!" we both happily flew out of the Underworld, and kept flying until we were in our territory. when we arrived, i turned to look at Sephiroth, and said "how about you get to do this part of the job? *smiles*" then he said "i'll be happy to, my sister." then i giggled and said "thats my brother! let's fix everything!" so then, he flew up high; literally to the top of the realm. and soon after, he radiated a massive black aura, which seemed to envelope the entire kingdom. it was all i could see for a while, but soon, i saw a blinding golden light all around me. and then, i saw the structures were back! the other angels were back, too! everything was fixed! but where was Sephiroth? i searched for him, then saw him returning to the surface beside me. i said "are you...ok?" Sephiroth smiled and said "never been better." i was so happy, i gave him a hug. then, i saw Mother and Daddy come to us. Mother said "i knew you could do it, Sephi. You saved everyone! The whole kingdom!" i said "oh, Mother..." i gave Mother a hug, then turned to Daddy. He said "well done. both of you. you've successfully saved my kingdom. i humbly thank you both for your work." then Sephiroth said "oh, dad....its been so many years... i've really missed you." then he hugged daddy, seeming very emtional. "Yes! We saved our kingdom...and the earth, too! now, no human will ever suffer again. yes!" sephiroth said "precisely, Sephi. let's call it a day. we worked hard."

and that was how me and my brother Sephiroth saved the heavens...and the earth. there was only one problem left, after restoring universal unity, and destroying the Underworld, eradicating all of its residents: we never had any work. nothing really fun, anyways. not like that adventure! me and Sephiroth were so bored for such a long time, we decided to start a poker club. because there was really nothing better to do. everyone in the kingdom was wealthy (us too), so we werent worried about making each other go broke. so, we got 8 other angels who were interested to join, and all 10 of us spent every day playing poker. cuz like i said, there was really no work left. so, me and Sephiroth decided it was best to do something random....like that. but we all had fun, and it was really a happy ending for everyone.

Ehhh...I think this ought to be a blogpost rather than in the RP section. Since it's a bit long for an RP intro and it doesn't seem like you want people to join in. @Spinnerweb Spinny? Whatcha say?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
*smiles* ohh...oops. sorry for that. *laughs* i just wanted to make up a good story. *giggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back