Ultimate Final Smash Direct on November 1!

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Reactions: Sammybam88, Samster and Starry Windy
I'm so excited :eek::D We're gonna see if the Grinch leaks is real! I hope it is! I also hope there will be a stage builder and the reveal of the new mode.

If Nintendo makes Marina a playable character, I will sell my soul to the devil in order to buy the game.

Hopefully they announce Shadow as a playable character. If they announce Geno, I’m gonna laugh so hard, lol. I’m super hyped for the Direct, and can’t wait!

well, its time to see if the leaks are real or not

good day that in november 1 i dont have school

Reactions: Shiny
Sakurai said that all the characters were going to be revealed before the game releases, so this is it boys

All the characters left

Reactions: Starry Windy and Shiny
Sakurai said that all the characters were going to be revealed before the game releases, so this is it boys

All the characters left
I am so hyped to know which new ones are coming. Guaranteed at least one!

All the characters left
Oh my! I hope all the revealed fighters will be a good one!

Besides of that, I'm hoping for some other modes to be announced, like probably Smash Run? And this can be an opportunity to give some details on the supposed green mystery mode as well.

I'm wondering why I have a feeling that Mr. Sakurai would announce a lot on this Direct?

i wanna see that "secret mode" also, this wont be just characters, math says that with all the character of the grinch leak (and incineroar) it would be 27ish minutes with only the characters so its not impossible that everyone could be announced this direct

Back