SSB for 3DS final smash4 3ds patch? ive barely got space...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok, so im really, really hoping the smash4 3ds updates have been finalized, because these updates have taken more than half the space on my microSD, and i do not have any seconds right now, either. i really wish nintendo would just find a way to compress these or something because they take up way too much space. and im sure i dont have much room left for further updates this large, either.

so, does anyone know if smash4 3ds updates have been finalized? i heard rumors that they have but that could just be random guesses or something. so, if anyone can confirm this for me, i'd like that, if possible.

If you're getting Smash 3DS, you should have different SD cards since it's such a big game.

Also, why is your SD card being filled up? Is it other stuff?

there is, but mostly update data. and the problem on my end here is im using a new 3ds xl, which the sd slot us buried in it and you have to take it apart to switch it, which im not doing cuz i know im very bad at that stuff: its the worst thing you could ask me to do. too much of a pain, and idk wtf im supposed to do here. im not erasing anything cuz its got a lot of my favs on it. especially new super mario bros 2. im never erasing that. ive literally got no way out of this... *sigh*

Delete your (secret) files

Delete your (secret) files

What does that mean? I dont know what secret file is on the system....

Back