Finals Preparation

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So for many of us it's finals week because who doesn't love Semesters? So what I want to know is how you prepare for finals, the thing that gets everyone worried?

I usual look at notes from the past and review things I struggle with.

Play more videogames than usual and procrastinate

Reactions: 423 and J9794
I had my finals last week apparently so I'm already on Christmas Break \o/
But of the Saturday and Sunday before that week, I had barely studied much. On Saturday I just didn't feel like studying and on Sunday I only covered two subjects.

I still did good in the exams in my own preference though :p

Procrastination is also another method I do a lot XD

How do I prepare: I don't
I tend to know everything when I'm taught, and the teachers review us the week before, so I'm fine. By the time I sit in the exam room, it's either I know it or I know it.

How do I prepare: I don't
I tend to know everything when I'm taught, and the teachers review us the week before, so I'm fine. By the time I sit in the exam room, it's either I know it or I know it.
This is how most D my friends do. Some teachers don't even bother to review which really sucks because they blame you for not reviewing.

Pfft, I have small exams pretty much every week for all of my lessons but we'll be doing our big mock exams in January after winter break. Basically, I just go over the stuff I've learnt, condense notes if possible and highlight important things. Then, I'll go and do a few past papers per subject and I should be set, as for a lot of the exams, the questions/answers are very similar and if you know how to structure answers and know what content is usually quizzed on, you'll be set for a good grade.

Pfft, I have small exams pretty much every week for all of my lessons but we'll be doing our big mock exams in January after winter break. Basically, I just go over the stuff I've learnt, condense notes if possible and highlight important things. Then, I'll go and do a few past papers per subject and I should be set, as for a lot of the exams, the questions/answers are very similar and if you know how to structure answers and know what content is usually quizzed on, you'll be set for a good grade.
I usually do this and lose all my papers ;-;

I don't usually reveal my secrets to everybody... but here we go, listen carefully:
  1. Procastinate until you are close to the exam.
  2. Procastinate a bit more.
  3. Realise how bad you messed up and get STRESSED, real stressed.
  4. Procastinate to relax, you don't wanna be stressed when you are going to study.
  5. Praise the gods while you are procastinating.
  6. Take the exam.
  7. Praise another gods while you await the note because the first gods obviously didn't help you.
  8. Pass somehow (the new gods heard your prays)
  9. Procastinate to celebrate.
  10. There were more steps, I'll complete it later, but for now I'm gonna play some super smash bros, see ya

I like to take a nice, long shower before prepping for finals just to think about which subject to study first, where my strengths and weakness are concerning the material, then put the time in to really master the concept. I usually do all of this last-minute, because I too procrastinate most of the time. xD

Back