Fire Emblem Anime

• Thread starter Morgan643DS
  • Start date
Morgan643DS

Morgan643DS

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
So in recent news, Nintendo may have mentioned that they could take a few of their IP's and incorporate them in movies/tv shows etc. I was thinking, if Nintendo decides to make a movie, then why not a Fire Emblem movie? Not a live action, but an anime one. It can be done in the style of the Palutena trailer for Smash Bros. Plus, maybe we could see other games get anime to, such as Kid Icarus or Zelda or Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon. What do you think?

But there's already been a FE anime :eek:
:p

Reactions: Morgan643DS
But there's already been a FE anime :eek:
:p
Yes but this would be a higher quality one and follow other lords.

Yes but this would be a higher quality one and follow other lords.
90s ftw?
Idk why, but I really love that late 90s animation style

It would be cool, I guess. I'd watch a fe movie, etc.

The only real FE game I've played was Awakening and I absolutely loved the cutscenes. CG usually makes me cringe a little but but it was so smooth and looked super cool. If they made a movie with that animation, I'd die happily (after I watch it ofc)

Reactions: fireworkdragon and Morgan643DS
I wouldn't mind a Fire Emblem or Kid Icarus anime. And there's already a Legend of Zelda cartoon that is along the lines of the Super Mario Bros Super Show. A GOOD Legend of Zelda show would be welcome though.
Had to add this:

The only real FE game I've played was Awakening and I absolutely loved the cutscenes. CG usually makes me cringe a little but but it was so smooth and looked super cool. If they made a movie with that animation, I'd die happily (after I watch it ofc)
I'm also a huge fan of Awakening cutscenes and some support conversations are just hilarious so it would be pretty cool if they would do anime with that nice animation style and ad some things from supports but also animation used in cutscenes would be quite expensive and time consuming in anime since it's so detailed and smooth

I would watch a FE anime but I think that a Kid Icarus anime is a better idea

I agree with the Kid Icarus idea. FE:A has one problem that would translate into anime and that is the many, Many, MANY ships between people. It's going to be hard for the people making the anime to decide on a ship without being subjected to some kind of hate. On the other hand, KI:U has a straightforward linear plot with basically only weapons as customization. Honestly, if they made an anime with him only using his bow from smash, i would be totally fine with that.

Reactions: Morgan643DS and Jells Matter5
I agree with the Kid Icarus idea. FE:A has one problem that would translate into anime and that is the many, Many, MANY ships between people. It's going to be hard for the people making the anime to decide on a ship without being subjected to some kind of hate. On the other hand, KI:U has a straightforward linear plot with basically only weapons as customization. Honestly, if they made an anime with him only using his bow from smash, i would be totally fine with that.
It doesn't have to be an Awakening anime, though.

Very true. I was just referring to awakening because that was the only one I have played. (working on the other ones though).
I'm just saying that I would prefer KI:U over FE:A because my ship will not sink! (jk, i don't really care too much)

If anything a fire Emblem anime would be over Awakening or the first two games, (Idk about Fates since we don't have it yet, but it seems pretty popular in Japan.) because those were the most popular and best selling games in the series. I would be fine with either a FE or KI anime though. Both are great games with great stories.

So make a remaster of the original fire emblem anime?

Though a fire emblem movie would be nice since nintendo made good pokemon movies in the years, but I would rather nintendo make a smash bros cartoon show since it would be really interesting what sakurai and his develpment team would make.

Personaly, id love it, but i feel like nintendo would ruin it, especially a movie, but yeah id most likly throw my money at the screen

Back