Fire Emblem Awakening Class System

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
I'm currently hating how they changed the class system in this game. I was used to changing the class of my characters to better ones. Lissa for example would have been a Mage by now if that were possible.

Now you not only have to use seals, but there's also a level requirement. I'll eventually get used to it, but it still sucks.

I like it. When you get further in the game, you'll be able to afford/get more command/master seals.

I like it. When you get further in the game, you'll be able to afford/get more command/master seals.

Lol really? Fire Emblem games have never been known for easy money making o.o

Lol really? Fire Emblem games have never been known for easy money making o.o
Trust me, it isn't easy to make money in the game. In the later stages, you'll find Bullions (L) to sell.

Trust me, it isn't easy to make money in the game. In the later stages, you'll find Bullions (L) to sell.

Lol, then the number of characters that can get a class change will be limited.

Lol, then the number of characters that can get a class change will be limited.
Enemies appear on the map after each day. Some of the stages will have thieves with Bullions (L). Eventually, you'll be overflowing with cash (maybe not a millionaire, but enough) after selling all of the Bullion (L) that you get.

Making money is difficult in the first half of the game. You'll be able to afford enough command/master seals for the characters you want to promote. I'm sure you're going to lose a couple of your characters along the way :p

Enemies appear on the map after each day. Some of the stages will have thieves with Bullions (L). Eventually, you'll be overflowing with cash (maybe not a millionaire, but enough) after selling all of the Bullion (L) that you get.

Making money is difficult in the first half of the game. You'll be able to afford enough command/master seals for the characters you want to promote. I'm sure you're going to lose a couple of your characters along the way :p

Nope, I'll restart as much as I have to to keep alllllll of them alive :p

Fire Emblem was broken before you even start it. No joke. So easy to EXP, gold, and skill grind in this game once you get past the first few levels. Even on classic mode the game's difficulty is a joke.

Fire Emblem was broken before you even start it. No joke. So easy to EXP, gold, and skill grind in this game once you get past the first few levels. Even on classic mode the game's difficulty is a joke.

I can't really make an opinion because I played with the EXP and GOLD DLC

I can't really make an opinion because I played with the EXP and GOLD DLC
So you basically played broke the broken game mode. I bet you had fun with that xD

So you basically played broke the broken game mode. I bet you had fun with that xD

Mmm... I just wanted to enjoy the story.

Mmm... I just wanted to enjoy the story.
Well I think the story is a nice thing to enjoy but I feel like FE is more than just the story also the way of thinking of a strategy is a way to enjoy the game even if you rip your skin of how hard Lunatic+Classic mode is.

Reactions: Marc
Well I think the story is a nice thing to enjoy but I feel like FE is more than just the story also the way of thinking of a strategy is a way to enjoy the game even if you rip your skin of how hard Lunatic+Classic mode is.
THIS. With that said though, you have to admit that this story is one of the better ones of the series (although I think the Tellius series is competitive with that). Lunatic+ plus Classic is for the Lunatics who are too good at the game :p

I'm currently hating how they changed the class system in this game. I was used to changing the class of my characters to better ones. Lissa for example would have been a Mage by now if that were possible.

Now you not only have to use seals, but there's also a level requirement. I'll eventually get used to it, but it still sucks.

there has always been a level requirement and a seal type item needed to advance classes.

but this system is actually alot better cause you get skills which makes it more then a class change.
but dont worry youll get used it. im sure youll even like it soon

there has always been a level requirement and a seal type item needed to advance classes.

but this system is actually alot better cause you get skills which makes it more then a class change.
but dont worry youll get used it. im sure youll even like it soon
yeah, the level requirement only gets annoying when you've class changed so much that you barely gain any EXP from each of the battles haha It could be worse

that when the dlc comes in. in really handy for skill grinding. theres monsters there that let you gain nearly a whole level no matter how youve leveled

that when the dlc comes in. in really handy for skill grinding. theres monsters there that let you gain nearly a whole level no matter how youve leveled
True, but you don't necessarily need the DLC to grind necessarily. I've done a lot of skill grinding myself without having to use the DLC haha

well thats true too. the dlc just makes the whole process quicker. so you can do a semi fast grind. though its not necessary.

well thats true too. the dlc just makes the whole process quicker. so you can do a semi fast grind. though its not necessary.
yeah, the DLC does make life easier when you decide to buy it. I was just saying you didn't necessarily need to get it if you felt like putting in more time :p

I like the class system in this game. This is my first Fire Emblem game so I am not exactly used to the classes. So far, they have been great but I am having trouble finding Second Seals. Anyone have any advice on how to get Second Seals?

Back