Fire Emblem Awakening DLC

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Currently downloading this game and I'm wondering what DLC is worth getting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
The Golden Pack. The DLC offered in there is essential if you're going to try above Hard Mode. It makes it a lot more fun, but I recommend playing without any dlc the first time around so you don't spoil the challenge. =P

The packs to get the Bride and Dread Fighter classes are enjoyable to, and if you really want a challenge, go try Rogues and Redeemers and Death's embrace, that's some pretty awesome stuff! =D

Reactions: Acadia and Marc
thanks for the tips :)

Reactions: Flarence
Yeah, I suggest you beat the game first, then get the DLC. I remember there was a DLC pack that gave you a lot of money, you should download that one whenever you can.

Golden pack is really good. =D

Yeah, I suggest you beat the game first, then get the DLC. I remember there was a DLC pack that gave you a lot of money, you should download that one whenever you can.

which one was that?

It's called Golden Gaffe. In that DLC map, you have to face a horde of enemies carrying lots of gold. And you can play the DLC map as many times as you wish, so you will become rich if you grind on it for a long time.

which one was that?

That's the Golden Gaffe, it's like three bucks, but you you need the whole golden pack [It's five dollars] for experience and all that great stuff. XD

The Golden Pack. The DLC offered in there is essential if you're going to try above Hard Mode. It makes it a lot more fun, but I recommend playing without any dlc the first time around so you don't spoil the challenge. =P

The packs to get the Bride and Dread Fighter classes are enjoyable to, and if you really want a challenge, go try Rogues and Redeemers and Death's embrace, that's some pretty awesome stuff! =D

Agree. Without the golden pack, beating hard or lunatic mode will be almost impossible.

Honestly that doesn't sound very fair on the developer's part, making the modes hard to beat without buying DLC.

Honestly that doesn't sound very fair on the developer's part, making the modes hard to beat without buying DLC.
There are four modes :
  • Normal (very easy, I assume)
  • Hard (a nice challenge at the start of the game)
  • Lunatic (maybe where the real challenge begins)
  • Lunatic Plus (this may just be madness)
Without the golden pack, beating hard or lunatic mode will be almost impossible.
I'm playing HARD, haven't downloaded any DLC (free or paid) and I'm at the "end game", ;)

There are four modes :

I'm playing HARD, haven't downloaded any DLC (free or paid) and I'm at the "end game", ;)

But a lot of your team died. :cry:

But a lot of your team died. :cry:
Only three characters who I used or would have used died. Vaike, Anna and Henry were great losses. The others had to "take one for the team", ;) (they're the ones who I never leveled up or used)

Without DLC, you may need to keep these "throw away" characters if permanent death is turned on and you don't want to lose any of the characters who you enjoy using.

Reactions: Flarence
Only three characters who I used or would have used died. Vaike, Anna and Henry were great losses. The others had to "take one for the team", ;) (they're the ones who I never leveled up or used)

Without DLC, you may need to keep these "throw away" characters if permanent death is turned on and you don't want to lose any of the characters who you enjoy using.

Ahh...
Well, some day I will play the game again... in Hard or Lunatic mode.

There are four modes :

It's like that Buzz Lightyear video game from the Toy Story 2 film in which they don't let you beat it unless you buy the walkthrough :p

Back