fire emblem awakening or luigi mansion 2

• Thread starter animalcrossindaddict
  • Start date
animalcrossindaddict

animalcrossindaddict

Harem king
Towns Folk
Sorry for asking this guys but which games are good both good games but i only can choose one.when i tried the demo for FE:A. and it was greatand that was my first fire emblem game lol i never tried LM but i know its gonna be great cuz i like thos games so pls help me

I'd pick Fire Emblem Awakening over Luigi's Mansion any day. I fell in love after playing its demo, :love:

You should take note that Fire Emblem Awakening has no online play while Luigi's Mansion 2 does. If you like the FE:A demo and Chess, you're okay with no online play and you've never played a Luigi's Mansion game, I highly recommend that you get Fire Emblem Awakening over Luigi's Mansion, :singing:

I'd pick Fire Emblem: Awakening too, although I don't have Luigi's Mansion myself. I played it by a friend and I loved it, but I heard from her that she had completed it in almost 4 days. I played 120 hours Fire Emblem :). But I wanted to complete everything and I started again a few days ago.

PS I would suggest going with Classic Mode, even if you haven't played any Fire Emblem games so far. Permanent Death is noticeable things about Fire Emblem, and it really makes it a lot more serious :)

Reactions: Marc
As these two said, definitely choose Fire Emblem: Awakening. Honestly, I don't think Luigi's Mansion can even compare with that game in terms of how great it is. If you liked the demo, definitely go for the full game; the full game has a lot of content that the demo doesn't event hint at, which makes it a really satisfying experience

Also, there's the replayability value in that once you complete Hard mode (which is actually normal for Fire Emblem veteran players), you can try playing on the higher difficulties. I don't think Luigi's Mansion offers that, but maybe I'm wrong

i played fire emblem DS version B4 cuz its a rom version(dont hit me) and its free so i tried it and it was so hard cus permanent death is always on but i still loved it and i do love chess oh and guys how many hours does FE:A last?and hiw many levels

i played fire emblem DS version B4 cuz its a rom version(dont hit me) and its free so i tried it and it was so hard cus permanent death is always on but i still loved it and i do love chess oh and guys how many hours does FE:A last?and hiw many levels
FE: Awakening has about 25 chapters for the main story (but there are lots of paralogues as well). In addition, you've got DLC chapters if you ever feel like trying them.

Even with permanent death the game isn't that hard for FE: Awakening. As for game time, I'm definitely above the 100s right now

oh ok but isnt FE:A an RPG game?usually it last around the 20-30hrs range how does it reach 100+hrs?

oh ok but isnt FE:A an RPG game?usually it last around the 20-30hrs range how does it reach 100+hrs?
Goes back to the whole replayability of it. Even when you complete the game, there's a lot you can do with it, such as Spotpass Maps and DLC Maps and battling Spotpass teams and Spotpass Characters. There's A LOT of content in this game.

lol ok i i think i have made my choice.i am gonna choose FE:A thx for help me guys mostly naagza lol:)

Sorry for asking this guys but which games are good both good games but i only can choose one.when i tried the demo for FE:A. and it was greatand that was my first fire emblem game lol i never tried LM but i know its gonna be great cuz i like thos games so pls help me

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon definitely. It's my favorite 3DS game. I'm not into the Fire Emblem series that much and I probably never will be for a reason I myself do not know.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon definitely. It's my favorite 3DS game. I'm not into the Fire Emblem series that much and I probably never will be for a reason I myself do not know.
You should try it, it's a really fun game. Think of it as an advanced version of chess, where you strategically move units and there's the possibility of the unit you're attacking with dying in the process. There's also a lot of DLC for the game if for whatever reason you get bored of the main game haha

I'd suggest checking out some gameplay videos of some of the past Fire Emblem games and definitely consider it. The 3D effect is really used well in this game (if that even matters to you, that is)

You should try it, it's a really fun game. Think of it as an advanced version of chess, where you strategically move units and there's the possibility of the unit you're attacking with dying in the process. There's also a lot of DLC for the game if for whatever reason you get bored of the main game haha

I'd suggest checking out some gameplay videos of some of the past Fire Emblem games and definitely consider it. The 3D effect is really used well in this game (if that even matters to you, that is)

I've played the FE that came with all of the other ambassador games, but it just doesn't click for me. And besides, I'm horrible at chess so that gives me a reason not to play lol.

lol i think i am still choosing FE:A first cuz i do like chess(a little) then i am gonna buy LM

I've played the FE that came with all of the other ambassador games, but it just doesn't click for me. And besides, I'm horrible at chess so that gives me a reason not to play lol.
Yeah, if Sacred Stones wasn't for you, the other games may not necessarily be haha Sacred Stones is actually one of the "easier" games in the series. FE: Awakening works similar to Sacred Stones in terms of mechanics except there's the option to use the dual system (have two units fight at once)

Yeah, if Sacred Stones wasn't for you, the other games may not necessarily be haha Sacred Stones is actually one of the "easier" games in the series. FE: Awakening works similar to Sacred Stones in terms of mechanics except there's the option to use the dual system (have two units fight at once)

Any of the FE games, whether easy or hard are simply not my style. Even with the little additional features and perks that are added to each progressing title of the series (based on what you're saying), it's still virtually the same type of overall concept in and of itself - strategy. When it comes to chess (and FE), strategy is never on my side of the board, let's just put it that way lol.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Any of the FE games, whether easy or hard are simply not my style. Even with the little additional features and perks that are added to each progressing title of the series (based on what you're saying), it's still virtually the same type of overall concept in and of itself - strategy. When it comes to chess (and FE), strategy is never on my side of the board, let's just put it that way lol.
Well, if you ever change your mind, keep in mind there's also a casual mode (defeated units return after the chapter ends) that can stack with a "Normal" mode (which is actually easy) to help less experienced players get used to the game. But to each his own, completely understandable if you don't want to try it

fire emblem awakening or Luigi's mansion ? i would defiantly get fire emblem awakening because i love strategy and hard core games and love finishing them with three stars ! :p if you like strategy or chess - i would recommend you to go for fire emblem awakening - in my opinion fire emblem awakening is the best !

I liked Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. A bit different from the first Luigi's Mansion but it was still fun to play!

If I were going to choose between Fire Emblem:Awakening and Luigi's Mansion, I will pick Fire Emblem. But I will still buy Luigi's Mansion since the version for the Game Cube was fun. :)

Back