Challenge Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Challenges! win PC!

• Thread starter superwill123
  • Start date

Are you excited for the Fire Emblem: Gaiden remake!?!?

• I'm interested, but not that excited.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, not really.

• Not at all, whatsoever.

• Total voters
superwill123

superwill123

The Streaming Protagonist
Towns Folk
we are only a few weeks away from the release of fire emblem echoes: shadows of valentia here in america! in honor of the release of the game, I have prepared a special contest for this game! there will be 3 chalenges for you to try out, and you can even try to win all 3 chalenges if you are determined enough!

CHALLENGE 1: Hardest Trial (still available!)
Gaiden had some pretty chalenging parts throughout the game. . . so for this challenge, be the first to complete the game in Hard/Classic Difficulty, and you will win 1/4th of the prize pool!

CHALLENGE 2: True Amiibo Summoner (still available!)
Summoning an amiibo is hard, as it costs 10 HP to summon one. . . so for this challenge, summon 6 units with amiibos in 1 battle (provide 6 pics, 1 for each amiibo) for 1/8th of the prize pool! (if you do it with all FE amiibos (ie. Alm, Celica, Marth, Robin, Ike, Lucina, Roy, and Corrin.), you will earn 1/4th of the prize pool instead!)

CHALLENGE 3: The Three Muskateers! (still available!)
Complete any stage while using 3 or less units, and you will win 1/4th of the pool! Think you can do it?

To enter, all you have to do is comment #JustPlayGaidenBro and how much PC you wish to throw into the reward pool (min. 5, max. 25). Entry to this contest will close a few days after either 10 people enter the contest or the prize pool has at least 100 PC, and contest submissions will be open on the same day.

PRIZE POOL: 10 PC

Entrants:

thanks for visiting, and good luck to all!

Last edited:
You might have more luck with this a while after the game releases. I'm planning to get it sometime, but not before I complete all the previous ones in the series.

do da BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP.

ye ol BUMP.

Back