Fire Emblem Expo announced for Japan

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Heyo everybody! Samster here, with something interesting for Fire Emblem fans!

It’s just been announced that a Fire Emblem Expo is coming to Japan on May 4th, 2019. There are no details as of yet, but more will be announced during the FEO which takes place next Saturday.

How do you feel about this? Could they be talking about Fire Emblem Three Houses? Or something entirely different? :eyes:

i guess it possible they talk about fire emblem three houses, but its also possible a spin off or remake gets announced

Hmm I'd be willing to bet it'll be a lot about Three Houses. I'm not sure if this means that either
a) Three Houses will release soon after the Expo and we will learn a lot about the game at the Expo or
b) The game will come out right before the Expo and it will be like a hype up event to get people playing and maybe getting their games signed by the devs or voice actors or announce dlc, etc.

Or maybe neither of those

Reactions: Samster
Hmm I'd be willing to bet it'll be a lot about Three Houses. I'm not sure if this means that either
a) Three Houses will release soon after the Expo and we will learn a lot about the game at the Expo or
b) The game will come out right before the Expo and it will be like a hype up event to get people playing and maybe getting their games signed by the devs or voice actors or announce dlc, etc.

Foof, you double posted, lol

Reactions: Duffy
Foof, you double posted, lol
Yea I don't know how that happened, my wifi is fine it just kinda bopped.

Reactions: Samster
Back