Challenge fire emblem fates, eonia challenges 2.0 (only europe because region lock)

• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
well, here is another thread for this, but there will be some variations
here you must battle me with certain rulesets you can bet a minimun of 5 and a limit of 30

1: this will be to the best of three
2: in the first battle, i will chose one of the rulesets listed below
3: in the second battle, my oponent will choose one of the rulesets
4: if we both winned one battle, then we will make a normal battle (but the general rules will always apply)
5: to avoid escape tactis shenamigans, each turn the battle arena will reduce the size 1 square from the limits of the map (this ingame is impossible but we can use imagination :D)
6: here are the general bans for all the rulesets
exclusive(yato, raijinto, siegfred,etc) and forged weapons are banned
of course, imposible skills are banned
nobody cant use the help and limited option
point black is banned
songtress+warp is banned

here is a list for the imposible skills
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60891

rulesets avaliable:
1:to the first blood
to win, you need to do the first blood, this means, the first to kill a enemy a unit, wins

2: healers not allowed ( but we can heal by skills and items)

3:no effective weapons allowed( the kitsune and wolflingg beastbane skill is baned too)

4: dont die my lord
here, you must choose one of your unit as lord, and say it to your opponent, if your lord dies, you lose

5:pokemon battle style

-we have to reunite our units in the same place of the maps, then we must choose one character to figth and only that unit will atack to the enemy chosed unit
- we cant use pair up and dual attack
- we can change the units that are figthing but you will lose your turn
- you can change items and use and item in the same turn(but you will hace to move away the other unit), but you cant change items and then attack,
- replicate and lifetaker are banned
- if you have galeforce and it activates, you can change the unit what is figthing after attacking

you can propose new ruleset ideas if you want

Back