• One of the versions + Revelation

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
This was a couple days ago, but I just wanted to inform those who haven't seen it yet that wanted to. Currently, nothing new is shown off, but there are some nice screenshots. Here is the link: http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/

I am really waiting fot he game already in the hype train for it so i like dat website which i didnt knew about those screenshots look awesome and the game looks beautiful idk i just want it now but we will have to wait until february lol i cant wait but thx for the website link m8

I want the special edition with all versions on it! But I live in Europe and I can't seem to find one for the EU region. :-/ (If anyone spots one, tell me!!)

Hue I'm just waiting for the SE to restock. I hear it might around release date so that's the best I can hope for.

I was one of the lucky ones who was able to preorder it with its tight window! I can't wait!

Shame that the amiibo compatible only uses amiibo which have at least once appeared on a Top 5 Rarest Amiibo. D:

So the dragon here is Corrin: http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/assets/images/screenshots/screenshot3.jpg But who is this person at the bottom?
The dragon looks a bit like Arceus. XD The woman is featured in the trailers as well. She's often called "Water woman" (since there's a lot of water in her scenes) or dancer, since that appears to be her class. (Clothing and the fact that she dances in the trailer.) She's in a lot of images actually, usually standing between the two warring factions. She's more or less the mascot of the game. If you pick Nohr her clothes will turn black, if you pick Hoshido they turn white. I don't know anything else yet. :)

I bet she plays a giant role in Revelation. This games got me so hyped, and adding Corrin to Smash isn't really helping...

The dragon looks a bit like Arceus. XD The woman is featured in the trailers as well. She's often called "Water woman" (since there's a lot of water in her scenes) or dancer, since that appears to be her class. (Clothing and the fact that she dances in the trailer.) She's in a lot of images actually, usually standing between the two warring factions. She's more or less the mascot of the game. If you pick Nohr her clothes will turn black, if you pick Hoshido they turn white. I don't know anything else yet. :)
Her name in Japan is Aqua, and I believe her English name will be Azura. I think.

Her name in Japan is Aqua, and I believe her English name will be Azura. I think.
Jup, you're right! (Googled it) I also found the wikia but there might be spoilers. Luckily, there is a spoiler warning from the place where the spoilers start, so just don't read any further than that and you should be fine. :) http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Azura

... So she is related with water in some way. Still doesn't help with why Corrin wants to kill her. What's with the wait Nintendo? I can understand why a game would be released in your home market (Japan) a few days or even a week or two but 3 months! I feel like they released the Japanese game and then started English version...:cry:

... So she is related with water in some way. Still doesn't help with why Corrin wants to kill her. What's with the wait Nintendo? I can understand why a game would be released in your home market (Japan) a few days or even a week or two but 3 months! I feel like they released the Japanese game and then started English version...:cry:
Read my post, it's above yours. :) Also, who says he's trying to kill her? It doesn't look all that aggressive to me.

Watch the E3 trailer. At the very end she's crying a bit and says "Kill me if you want but please, do it as yourself..." and
She is the Noir princess and using the male Corrin gives you the chance to marry her. That's when the game get a lot more interesting...

This game is definitely one of the most anticipated for this year >.<)/
I'll get this game definitely at some point, but I think I ought to play Awakening first though ;-;

This game is definitely one of the most anticipated for this year >.<)/
I'll get this game definitely at some point, but I think I ought to play Awakening first though ;-;
You don't have to. Fire Emblem Fates takes place in a completely different universe so except for the mechanics (though those aren't exactly the same anyway) and the general setting (a fantasy world) the games aren't really related. Fire Emblem Awakening is an amazing game but if you haven't played it you do 'have to'. If you want FEA, wait until Fate sis out, the price will probably drop. ;)

You don't have to. Fire Emblem Fates takes place in a completely different universe so except for the mechanics (though those aren't exactly the same anyway) and the general setting (a fantasy world) the games aren't really related. Fire Emblem Awakening is an amazing game but if you haven't played it you do 'have to'. If you want FEA, wait until Fate sis out, the price will probably drop. ;)
I get your point :p Though Fire Emblem: Awakening does have some newer mechanics and a story that I'd ought to know. I've only played the GBA Fire Emblem games so I guess I'd only know about that gameplay interface.

I remember that there was a time when it had a discount xP I think it dropped to 29.99 in the eShop but too bad I didn't have the funds xD

I get your point :p Though Fire Emblem: Awakening does have some newer mechanics and a story that I'd ought to know. I've only played the GBA Fire Emblem games so I guess I'd only know about that gameplay interface.

I remember that there was a time when it had a discount xP I think it dropped to 29.99 in the eShop but too bad I didn't have the funds xD
Fire Emblem Fates was my first, so it wouldn't really matter if I would've skipped it. (Not that I regret playing it. :p)

I always loved the fire emblem games

I cannot wait! Next Month!

Back