Fire Emblem Mobile

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
It's true:

"Nintendo also announced it was working on smartphone apps based on two of its most popular titles - Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem, both of which will be released in the autumn."

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36149049

What do you guys think it will look like?

I hope they won't go full on micro transaction, make you buy revives and/or characters? I admit the game would fit that concept and it would earn them good money but at the same time, I feel it would hurt the Franchise. What do you think?

Reactions: Marc and 3dsatackman
I hope that this will be a really good game, Miitomo was OK at first but it is not really a game and they kinda advertised that it would be. I am guessing that this will be a real game as I cant think of fire emblem as a social app :p. I am sure that there will be premium stuff as with most mobile games, but I hope that it will not be a pay to win or pay to have fun game.

I have a feeling FireEmblem will be PvP and maybe even feature online battles. ...I don't like online battles. ._. But why would these have mircotransactions? They could just be paid games. I still favour microtransactons over adds, adds are annoying and hard to avoid.

I'm still pretty surprised they aren't using Mario (yet) it's so easy to make a platformer (because it already is. :p) out of that and it would attract the attention of a giant amount of people.

Honestly, I wouldn't get it, as much of a FE fan as I am, since I mostly dislike mobile games :/ consoles are there for a reason.

I'll probably get it, I'm a huge Ninty fan, but to be honest, I don't like Nintendo taking it's giant franchises to mobile. I just feel like it will be the Final Fantasy games being extremely expensive for a mobile game and not a whole lot of people like it... And I have an extremely negative view of the mobile gaming industry (For some reason), I feel like it's not worthy of a game as great as Fire Emblem.

I'll probably get it, I'm a huge Ninty fan, but to be honest, I don't like Nintendo taking it's giant franchises to mobile. I just feel like it will be the Final Fantasy games being extremely expensive for a mobile game and not a whole lot of people like it... And I have an extremely negative view of the mobile gaming industry (For some reason), I feel like it's not worthy of a game as great as Fire Emblem.
I know, porting your big franchises doesn't necessarily mean they'll be as much fun. Some things just don't work on mobile. Mobile games can be super amazing though. You should try Lifeline. It's a text-based sf game in a real life pace and it's super dope. A bit scary too, but since there are multiple paths you always get a second chance if your screw up.

I will wait to know how will be like to judge,

Reactions: PersonSP
I will wait to know how will be like to judge,
Wise decision, young padawan. ;)

Wise decision, young padawan. ;)
yeah, I hate like when the people says "this thing is bad" without knowing how its is

umm... mobile games and big name game creators usually don't mix, so we can only hope that this will be worth anything... as far as I'm concerned... I don't know what to think, I'm a sucker for any kind of strategy rpg, I enjoy shining force (if you've never heard of it, good for you) final fantasy tactics, and advanced wars 2 so making a fire emblem mobile... I'm not too excited but at the same time... MAYBE i'll give it a try...

hopefully they don't screw everything up with micro transactions, and in-app purchases, and time limits, and having to buy lives every time you attempt a chapter er something like that... then i'd instantly deem this game horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
umm... mobile games and big name game creators usually don't mix, so we can only hope that this will be worth anything... as far as I'm concerned... I don't know what to think, I'm a sucker for any kind of strategy rpg, I enjoy shining force (if you've never heard of it, good for you) final fantasy tactics, and advanced wars 2 so making a fire emblem mobile... I'm not too excited but at the same time... MAYBE i'll give it a try...

hopefully they don't screw everything up with micro transactions, and in-app purchases, and time limits, and having to buy lives every time you attempt a chapter er something like that... then i'd instantly deem this game horrible
Meh, I think it'll either be paid or they'll go for non-intrusive micro-transactions, like with Pokémon Shuffle. Meaning, for example, you can buy extra money rather than just doing the same battle over and over (I don't mind but some do) or perhaps you have 5 games per day and you can buy more. I think I'd survive. ;)

Back