Fire Emblem Remakes

• Thread starter Ninkid64
  • Start date
Ninkid64

Ninkid64

Nintendo Geek/YoKai Watch fan
Towns Folk
Do you guys think that now that Nintendo considers Fire Emblem as one of their best franchises, do you guys think we're gonna start seeing remakes of certain Fire Emblem games?

Do you guys think that now that Nintendo considers Fire Emblem as one of their best franchises, do you guys think we're gonna start seeing remakes of certain Fire Emblem games?
Nah, I don't really think so, games like Pokemon need remakes to keep up with the pokedex and the ability to trade them over. But fire emblem isn't really like that and a remake would be pointless in my opinion.

I would absolutely love remakes of the older games.

Perhaps for the NX, they should start remaking them properly, maybe using the probably better processing power to make glorious extensive battles like on FE4, deploying all your army at once \o/

Maybe something like, "Fire Emblem: *insert continent here*" where the continent is the one the games happen in, Archanea for FE1/11, FE2, and FE3/12 for example.

And of course, adding newer features like Support convos and such.

Remakes? Not any time soon. However, they did announce a mobile Fire Emblem game coming this year. So while we're not seeing any remakes Nintendo has recognised the potential of the series.

I want to see a remake of fire emblem 4, but surely it would be very censured because of the social justice warriors(thanks for censuring fire emblem fates)
and in that game there are incest and a cult that sacrifices child, so it would be dificult that it arrives to america and europe

maybe you guys haven't heard, but they made a remake of the very first fire emblem game on the ds, it's mostly just the same story, but added some things from the fire emblem games of that time, but if mean remakes of the gba series, man I wish that they would finally release binding blade in america (I've already played it with vba emulator + English translation patch) and add blazing sword, and sacred stones to virtual console... but I can't see Nintendo doing that... but I can dream.

maybe you guys haven't heard, but they made a remake of the very first fire emblem game on the ds, it's mostly just the same story, but added some things from the fire emblem games of that time, but if mean remakes of the gba series, man I wish that they would finally release binding blade in america (I've already played it with vba emulator + English translation patch) and add blazing sword, and sacred stones to virtual console... but I can't see Nintendo doing that... but I can dream.
Well I haven't played that game. Like most people I only started playing Fire Emblem when Awakening came out, so i think it's proper strategy from Nintendo to do a remake. Nostalgia for everyone who has played the game and a 'new' game for everyone else. It seems like a logical move.

Since the Fire Emblem Franchise is booming I'm sure they'll release Binding Blade sometime in the future. ;)

Back