Fire Emblem Three Houses for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm not really a fan of the name :oops:

I was actually expecting more in terms of graphics/art but I'm just happy for a Fire Emblem game on the Switch that's not a spinoff like Fire Emblem Warriors :lapras: "Three" reminds me of Fates >.>

Fire Emblem Three Houses for Switch Reveal Trailer (E3 2018)

I loved Awakening and the previous games so I'm definitely picking this one up on day 1. I just wonder if we'll get a demo like how Nintendo did it with Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS eShop :redpanda:

What do you think?

First off I'm digging the music and I'm iffy about the story but I'm sure as it gets more in depth I would enjoy it. I hope the mechanics are like Fates for example Attack Stance because I think it's easier to follow. The ability to change formations looks really useful and it looks like a solid standalone title that doesn't require you to buy other games or DLC in order to get into it.

I love that its an all out war, instead of tiny sword duels. It makes much more sense this way. Hopefully dlc doesn’t scourge this game so i can enjoy it fully.

I'm honestly happy that Edelgard wears pants.

it looks good

at firsr i thougth the normal soldier would be simply background things to make battle more epic, but it seems that there is a option to change your formation

also,i like the idea of the avatar being a teacher(at least it looks like that) i guess that way will reduce the chances of being a narrative disaster like corrin was and makes more sense for the teacher to give orders in the battlefield than a prince with zero experience,

i would like to see more about skils, i want the attack skills to be more like SOV and no rng based, because in awakening and fates i felt that a lot of the battle was excesively dependant of rng

Nice, this actually looks awesome! :D

I don’t know what you mean by not liking the spin offs, Fire Emblem Warriors was actually a pretty good game, even if it was a spin off. Fire Emblem Heroes was an okay game as well. :redpanda:

But I do agree with you that I’m pretty dang excited for a real Fire Emblem game to finally come to Switch. :)

Never really played an FE game before, might end up picking this up if I find a cheap copy somewhere.

The combat has always intrigued me, looks like a pretty good stratagy game. I don't know much about the story tbh, but I've never really heard anything bad about it. Characters look neat as well honestly, some good designs.

I'll most likely not be able to afford this at full price, but nearer towards the end of next year I can most likely find a pre-owned copy cheap enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm really digging the music and I think the graphics look great. The only thing is that there's going to be a high chance of another fire emblem character in smash Bros. I'm really excited for a new fire emblem game on switch we had fire emblem warriors but that was pretty bland if you ask me. I hope it has online play like Fates where I can battle against friends and fellow pedians like you guys.

Back