First day as Mayor!

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
Okay, I did play this last 2013. But I did get some newbie feels for playing it again! So apparently, there is only ONE perfect fruit, right? That was the first mistake I've done back in 2013; selling it in re-tail! I hope I can have some advice from you guys to a newbie like me. :D

Today was my 1st day as a Major, didn't expect that I ended up as a girl :p

Played this between spare time (more time spent for Story of Seasons), but it's true that AC:NL is a very casual game - with real time so I can choose any free time to participate in a tourney.

Just like today, I only need 5-10 minutes to get a 42 inch sea bass for fish tourney. Ended up as 2nd winner, beaten by Opal (I thought I'd be the winner) ^,^

Reactions: faustine
Welcome to ACNL! You must be getting *memories* :p
1. Choose the shape of your town real carefully or u will regret it later
2. Position of your house should be decided carefullt too. These 2 things matter cuz u can't change them later in the game.

I idn't follow any so carefully now I want to start over.

Oh hooray! New players! :D Welcome to the ACNL community. Hehehe. Hopefully I can come visit your town sometime! What's your town fruit?

Also don't worry too much about the fruit! I did the same thing lol. Another perfect fruit will eventually show up on one of your regular fruit trees. Or depending on your town fruit I could bring you one! :)

Thanks, guys. I wish there'd be upcoming events in the ACNL. Like the one catching some feathers. :p I have purchased a fake painting from Redd ugh. :(

Yay, you got ACNL! \ : D /

Here's another tip, use an alt character to hold your town decoration patterns. I made a mistake so I had to take them all away and my town looks kinda messy now, :p

Reactions: Mr.Panda
Yay, you got ACNL! \ : D /

Here's another tip, use an alt character to hold your town decoration patterns. I made a mistake so I had to take them all away and my town looks kinda messy now, :p

GAH! I should have done the same, im now re-pathing my town xD

Reactions: 3823
I made the mistake of consuming my perfect fruit.It wasn't until months later someone was nice enough to give me the native perfect fruit that fit my town. But anyway, I'd say just to keep playing the game, as new things will occur as you progress through your ACNL life! :D

Back