First fire emblem game i ever played

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I think the first fe game i played was the original from gba on my old computer through an emulator. I now have it on my kindle fire the same way. I think it's pretty cool personally.

I think the first fe game i played was the original from gba on my old computer through an emulator. I now have it on my kindle fire the same way. I think it's pretty cool personally.
Was It Sacred Stones, as it was the 2nd (and best) game of FE that I ever played.

Mine is the one with lyndis

Mine is the one with lyndis
That would be Blazing sword

Mine was Shadow Dragons. I thought it was good at the time. Then I started playing the other games and realized how terrible it was. They took a lot out of material from the other games and didn't replace a lot of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, the original wasn't for gba >.< it was for Famicom, Dark Dragon and Blade of Light, AKA, the one with Marth.

My first one was Shadow Dragon for DS, which was a remake of Dark Dragon and Blade of Light.

@Kuudere-Kun all I know is that the title is just plain fire emblem

it's called fire emblem blazing swords, I've played it too! blazing swords is the prequel to binding blade, the fire emblem game with Roy in it, eliwood is roys dad, which explains why they look so alike when you play their games, you should play binding blade with a English patch and then play blazing swords, although sacred stones is the best of gba fire emblem games, it was the first I've played and introduced trainee classes, which can be the most broken units in game!

Back