First Person Shooter (Moon Chronicles) for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Anyone heard about Moon Chronicles yet? It's a first-person shooter for the Nintendo 3DS and an updated version of Moon for the Nintendo DS (updated graphics and stereoscopic 3D).

Screenshots:

Moon_Chronicles_Screen_01-610x366.png

Moon_Chronicles_Screen_Comparison_01-610x658.png

Pricing structure :
  • Episode 1: $8.99 (contains chapters 1 - 4 + 6 VR Missions: ~4 hours of gameplay).
  • Episode 2 (as DLC): $1.99 (contains chapters 5 - 8: ~2 hours of gameplay).
  • Episode 3 (as DLC): $1.99 (contains chapters 9 - 12: ~2 hours of gameplay).
  • Episode 4 (as DLC): $1.99 (contains chapters 13 - 16: ~2 hours of gameplay).
Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/24/mutant-mudd-dev-announces-moon-chronicles-for-3ds

According to IGN, the game will be rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS's 3D screen. In addition, it will run at 60 frames per second (with or without 3D on).

Is this something you'd consider getting? What are your thoughts?

I don't think I would grab this one. It isn't because I don't like FPS (I played Counter Strike back then), but it bothers me to see DLC you have to buy as you progress throughout the game. Well, I never play the DS version, but how they sell the updated version makes me reconsider about it.

I'm excited about it! I missed the original Moon, so I'm watching this one closely.

Why did you put spoiler tags on those sceenshots? They are about as far from spoilers as they come. ;)

I'm excited about it! I missed the original Moon, so I'm watching this one closely.

Why did you put spoiler tags on those sceenshots? They are about as far from spoilers as they come. ;)
Just for safe reason, l think. It's like some people who would be spoiler if they know about Mega Evolution before playing Pokemon X/Y. Even if the information was official. Well, that really happened in my local 3DS group -.-
Well, I hope you can enjoy Moon Chronicles soon ;)

I'll probably buy it, if not just to support Renegade Kid, but just because I'm generally a fan of FPS games anyway.

Back