First time getting a rare fragment in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
If you played Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, you sure know that at times you will be getting a rare fragment as you battle against bosses (You can get rare fragments by fulfilling certain Heroic Missions as well). I want to ask, if you get them through battles, what's the first time you get these rare fragments, and which boss you were fighting against when you found one?

Personally, I stumbled upon rare fragment when I battled against Tougher: Greater Doomer in hours ago, where the flying boss for some reason hands me some crystal as I battled it (and I expected it to be the pieces for Team Meteor attacks). I managed to crack it open and getting a rare fragment as I won the battle.

My first rare fragment appeared at the start of the battle when I fought against Kibble Blade (Tough!). I broke the crystal open as soon as I could, just in case it might disappear. I was surprised that I found one because it was kinda random. I was kinda distracted from the fight and let my teammates battle the boss for a short while. xD

I believe the first Rare Fragment I got was from Tougher: Kible Blade. I didn't get too many after that, until I hit above the 200 Heroic Rank mark (the higher you Heroic Rank, the more chances you have to get a Rare Fragment), now I get them pretty frequently when I'm grinding. I've also got several from completing certain Heroic Missions.

I used some to get the Drawcian and Dark Matter DX gear, 100% worth it. Thanks to it, I was able to get Platinum Medals on every boss outside the Decisive Battlefield. Now I gotta save up Gem Apple for the Platinum gear... :panda:

I don't remember for sure, but it was random. I was like "owo" what's this?
and I still don't know how many I have or when I'd need to use them. :/

I don't remember for sure, but it was random. I was like "owo" what's this?
and I still don't know how many I have or when I'd need to use them. :/
You can see how many fragments you have by selecting "Check Items" before choosing a boss fight, that'll tell you how many shards of each color you have as well as Gem Apples ;) Rare Fragments are used as currency just like its Fire, Water and Light counterparts, with the difference being that only Rarity 10, and all Deluxe grade gear being the ones the need them as part of the payment. You don't need too many, but their rarity (hence the name) might be a problem when buying some of the more expensive gear.

Reactions: Mikaya
Back