First websites you visit?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
When you launch your browser everyday, what's the first site you check (excluding Search Engines)

I always check Yahoo and AOL for News. After that I check a few forums I visit (including this one)

Normally start with my emails then move on to my forum before checking my twitter and facebook. After that everything is free game.

This forum, and some others that I frequent. I also check my email. =3

Usually it goes like this:

Poliwager Forums
Poliwager Adoptables
Twitter
MacRumors
and sometimes any other forums I sometimes go on, including here.

First, it's always Facebook. Just to see if I have any notifications.

Then, this forum. Then Bulbagarden, then my email.

I open up my Favourites folder, and open up BBC Sport - Football, Official Nintendo Magazine UK and NewsNow. After that, a few forums I go on (including this one) and then whatever else I feel like looking at.

I usually don't check my email, because I never do anything which requires email notifications or stuff like that.

Youtube, to see if any of my favorite uploaders have a new video. Then I'll check forums and email.

I check my e-mails, then the local news sites to see what's happening in my area and lastly forums I frequent.

Pretty lame though Google.

I check TGZ, then my school email.

my mail since that is the default homepage, then either DA or my forum.

I just have to say the first site i visited for the first time when i first touch a computer was google and i find that it really helped me to find other site and that's how i use to find multiple sites

First thing I check every morning is NintendoLife and IGN to see if anything has happened that interests me, then I check 3DS Pedia and my other forums I frequent. Then I go on YouTube and that's really about it.

Google, teehee :p

First website I check is 3DS Pedia, followed by Siliconera.

Reactions: Mikaya
First websites I visit ? Well...

1 -> 3DSPedia, to see if I have alerts. If not, well, I spend some time on it posting.
2 -> Outlook.com, to check my mail. Seems legit enough.
3 -> YouTube/Video Games-related websites
4 -> Programming-related websites.

Reactions: Marc and 18
A day in the Life of TheSuperKid:
  • Google
  • Serebii
  • 3DS Pedia
  • Pokebeach
  • SSF2
Then, Eat, Play, Sleep

Reactions: Marc
My first priority is 3DSpedia.com. And then I move on to mail and Steam.

Youtube, Gmail, 3DSPedia, and maybe iFunny.

YouTube, 3DSPedia, ChilledEchoes, Facebook and a Pokemon Y PowerSave code list, to see if new one have been added.

Email, news, and a forum or two.

Back