Fit Music for Wii U

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Why you should play Wii Fit U or Just Dance when you have this?

It's a retail game so you can hurry up and get it in your local store.

Um, not really interested. Games like these, just look foolish (to me) I rather Just Dance (not a huge fan of that either) but I don't think it's worth it... :unsure:

Um, not really interested. Games like these, just look foolish (to me) I rather Just Dance (not a huge fan of that either) but I don't think it's worth it... :unsure:

This will be the perfect reply!
Y7d5z84.png

This will be the perfect reply!
Y7d5z84.png
I agree with Renato, I feel sorry for him bringing horrible news like this. And it's not like the trailer did anything positive at all, it just made me think it's a larger waste of time, I don't think this will sell well, like they'd hope.

I agree with Renato, I feel sorry for him bringing horrible news like this. And it's not like the trailer did anything positive at all, it just made me think it's a larger waste of time, I don't think this will sell well, like they'd hope.

I don't think it will sell even if they made it cheap.

This was the trailer:

They had to remove comments and ratings for this video!

I don't think it will sell even if they made it cheap.

This was the trailer:

They had to remove comments and ratings for this video!
WOW! That's a fail, it looks like a parody to be honest and yeah. I don't think it'll sell even if the price is dropped, I wouldn't waste money on that, I could imagine those comments.. This is horrible.

WOW! That's a fail, it looks like a parody to be honest and yeah. I don't think it'll sell even if the price is dropped, I wouldn't waste money on that, I could imagine those comments.. This is horrible.

For now, it looks like an Europe game only.

Do you though the first video was the trailer? It was the game :p

For now, it looks like an Europe game only.

Do you though the first video was the trailer? It was the game :p
Oh? Well it is so confusing, I didn't even think it was a game at first to be honest, until I saw the Wii Remote motions :oops: And good, keep it in Europe...

Reactions: ErixSan
Honestly, I would play this if I lived alone.

Honestly, I would play this if I lived alone.

Mmm... Well, in my case, even for free I won't play it :D

Reactions: Reece
Mmm... Well, in my case, even for free I won't play it :D
LOL this looks like a <censored> version of dance dance revolution mixed with fitness kinect games.

Reactions: ErixSan
LOL this looks like a <censored> version of dance dance revolution mixed with fitness kinect games.
^My thoughts exactly, just didn't want to say it like that, I think it's pointless, and nothing new, I prefer Just Dance, but overall, my favorite exercising game (well Mini-Game) would be: Pokepark 2 Dance Inferno :love: I was a boss at this.
v2_p10_06.jpg

Sorry, went a little off topic there. I think Nintendo just made this game, because.. :banghead: I got nothing, I have no idea why they made this game.

^My thoughts exactly, just didn't want to say it like that, I think it's pointless, and nothing new, I prefer Just Dance, but overall, my favorite exercising game (well Mini-Game) would be: Pokepark 2 Dance Inferno :love: I was a boss at this.
v2_p10_06.jpg

Sorry, went a little off topic there. I think Nintendo just made this game, because.. :banghead: I got nothing, I have no idea why they made this game.

Pkm dance game?
Sorry, but I need to laught very loud.

I agree with @Reece . This game looks pretty foolish. If you need a good workout with some music, you can just go walk into your local gym, plug in your earphones and get on the treadmill. This game is not going to sell very well. They should make more games for the Wii U that actually have a good storyline. If there were more games like those, the Wii U would sell even better.

Reactions: Heart
v2_p10_06.jpg

I HAVE THIS!

Now you're making me want to play pokepark

This game gave me cancer, Eric.

I love looking at the impressions of people on the game's Miiverse comunity :D Oh and I'm not buying that!!! (I already have Wii Fit U and Just Dance anyway! :p)

Back