Five Nights at Freddy's 2!

• Thread starter Leonhart54
  • Start date
L

Leonhart54

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
If you haven't checked out the game after the great first one! check this one out for sure!

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I've seen Markplier's lets plays on both FNAFs. The most interesting part of the game is its multiple concepts that sometimes seem to contradict each other. The bite of '87, the back story of the animatronics, the phone guy, the fact that 2 is a prequel to 1 and how 3 might be a SEQUEL to 1, and much more!

I've seen Markplier's lets plays on both FNAFs. The most interesting part of the game is its multiple concepts that sometimes seem to contradict each other. The bite of '87, the back story of the animatronics, the phone guy, the fact that 2 is a prequel to 1 and how 3 might be a SEQUEL to 1, and much more!

Thanks a lot for your input! Tis a great game!

Scott has started development on FNaF 3!!

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and 423
Wow, why on earth has this guy Scott made the game, released a sequel in 2 months and now working on a third? :O

Game seems fun and scary but a tad bit overrated to me; besides, it seems as if he's in a big rush to make a bunch of FNaF games.

Reactions: Magik
Wow, why on earth has this guy Scott made the game, released a sequel in 2 months and now working on a third? :O

Game seems fun and scary but a tad bit overrated to me; besides, it seems as if he's in a big rush to make a bunch of FNaF games.

Ya I was surprised how fast the sequel came out too

isn't the second game a prequel?

isn't the second game a prequel?

Shhhh don't spoil it for everyone ;-D

Well I emailed him he said it is in development so we just have to wait and see.

Well I emailed him he said it is in development so we just have to wait and see.

I thought that the developer simply doesn't tell people information about FNaF. I thought all of the necessary information (so far) could be found on his website.

I thought that the developer simply doesn't tell people information about FNaF. I thought all of the necessary information (so far) could be found on his website.

haha i thought so too

Keep it all in one thread! I just posted my let's play night 4 of FNF2...check it out here!

Wait, #2 is a prequel? How so?
You get the mask in the game because of the fact that the animatronics in 1 attacked you because you were human. Not to mention that their are new, upgraded animatronics along with the old ones from #1.

Wait, #2 is a prequel? How so?
You get the mask in the game because of the fact that the animatronics in 1 attacked you because you were human. Not to mention that their are new, upgraded animatronics along with the old ones from #1.
It explains the past story of the restaurant while fooling you to believe it's a new new restaurant. It's all reverse phycology.

can't believe the 3rd one is already in dev

can't believe the 3rd one is already in dev
They made a fan made one with one new animatronic.

Back