Five Nights at Freddy's a true story? (No pictures don't worry)

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I can't find a clear answer to this question. I haven't played the game because it get scared very easily but I know a little about it.
Anyway, here's what I think about this game being true or not:

Evidence 1:
Well, first off, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is a real place.

Google Maps reviews: https://plus.google.com/app/basic/local/118080343902664397874/about?gl=US&hl=en-US

Google Maps location: 1266 150th St, Flushing, NY 11357

There's that. Moving on,

Evidence 2:
The Bite of '87
On one of the cameras, 4b I believe, there is a newspaper talking about this.
From what I've heard, this story is official. Whether that means real is different, but we are going to use it as evidence.

Here's what the bite of '87 is.
Foxy bit someone when trying to eat pizza. Whether it was an animatronic or man in a suit I can't find out.
Anyway, something happened where Foxy isn't used or the man was arrested.

Help:
The internet is very vague about all of this so any info would be appreciated and added.

If your are going to help however, no pictures please. For some views they are scary so I'd like to eliminate them from this article for a wider range of viewers

How much do you like the game now @jasjas

Reactions: jasjas
I can't find a clear answer to this question. I haven't played the game because it get scared very easily but I know a little about it.
Anyway, here's what I think about this game being true or not:

Evidence 1:
Well, first off, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is a real place.

Google Maps reviews: https://plus.google.com/app/basic/local/118080343902664397874/about?gl=US&hl=en-US

Google Maps location: 1266 150th St, Flushing, NY 11357

There's that. Moving on,

Evidence 2:
The Bite of '87
On one of the cameras, 4b I believe, there is a newspaper talking about this.
From what I've heard, this story is official. Whether that means real is different, but we are going to use it as evidence.

Here's what the bite of '87 is.
Foxy bit someone when trying to eat pizza. Whether it was an animatronic or man in a suit I can't find out.
Anyway, something happened where Foxy isn't used or the man was arrested.

Help:
The internet is very vague about all of this so any info would be appreciated and added.

If your are going to help however, no pictures please. For some views they are scary so I'd like to eliminate them from this article for a wider range of viewers

How much do you like the game now @jasjas
I still love it :3

BTW, I'm pretty sure Mangle or Freddy did the bite of 87 according to FNAF 2

I still love it :3

BTW, I'm pretty sure Mangle or Freddy did the bite of 87 according to FNAF 2
Yeah, I messed that up....
Anyway, I found out what the story was based off of, so I'll edit it that now

If the story is real, I'll never play that game again (Not like I was going to.)

But yeah, I doubt it's real. What kind of wacky tobaccy would someone be smoking to make Mangle?

If the story is real, I'll never play that game again (Not like I was going to.)

But yeah, I doubt it's real. What kind of wacky tobaccy would someone be smoking to make Mangle?
Actually it was based on a event . I'll edit the thread now

Actually it was based on a event . I'll edit the thread now
Well it's not letting me edit but here's what happened:
A guy at Chuckie Cheeses was fired so he shot 5 kids while still in his suit in the bathroom

Well it's not letting me edit but here's what happened:
A guy at Chuckie Cheeses was fired so he shot 5 kids while still in his suit in the bathroom
I heard something similar to this. Many believe that the game was made because of this event. In December of 1993(dont know the date) a former employee of a Chuckie Cheeses restruant got fired for complainig to much. His form of revenge was killing the last remaining people in the building. There were only five left, not counting him. He was hiding in the kitchen when he took out a gun and shot every one. One survived and managed to go to court, where ge watched the murder go to jail for life.

I heard something similar to this. Many believe that the game was made because of this event. In December of 1993(dont know the date) a former employee of a Chuckie Cheeses restruant got fired for complainig to much. His form of revenge was killing the last remaining people in the building. There were only five left, not counting him. He was hiding in the kitchen when he took out a gun and shot every one. One survived and managed to go to court, where ge watched the murder go to jail for life.
That's it

That's it
Theres lots to it. For example, each animatronic is based on each person who died. The easiest would be Foxy. I didn't explain who the people where but just know that they were employees taking the night shift. Well Foxy is based on the manager of the Chuckie Cheeses. You know Foxy is in the back stage? Well the back stage was the manager's office. You might know this already but the security you are playing as is the murderer since you get fired at the end for "complainig to much". Sound familiar? This could explain why the animatronics want to kill you and stuff your body in a suit. If you look at the top left/right corner, you will see tge articles

Reactions: Magik
Back