Five Nights At Freddy's For WII U?

• Thread starter King A.R.K
  • Start date
King A.R.K

King A.R.K

Mr.Awesome
Towns Folk
Five Nights At Freddy's Would work perfect with the wii u game pad u can have motion controls that control the camera touch screen for the computer monitoring and all the normal functions for the controls they can put dlc modify it with new features .... now the chance of thus happening is zero but i hop nintendo can change and add this game it would be amaaaaaazing with the great wii u lineup which is also amaziiing splatoon smashbros zelda mario tekken shovel night pokken tourney yoshi pikimin ninja gaiden batman call of duty virtaul consle indie titles and all the ones i missied but five nights at freddy's would make it all time which fnaf 3 or 4 and digital only fnaf 2 and 1

I doubt that Nintendo will ever licence such a thing on the eshop, no matter how many times FNAF fans beg them to. Yeah, the Gamepad would be great for the camera, and that is pretty much it. Nintendo will shut down this idea, and pretty much the FNAF games have ended.

Reactions: Eric Cartman
Agreed. Five Nights at Freddy's will never be on Wii U, not even on 3DS. And exactly what new features could they possibly add, especially if you're referring to old games? And why on Wii U? Why not on all versions? You do make a good point with the gamepad being used for the camera however.

Five nights at freddys is terrible, they released 4 syupid games in 1 year. I disagree with Elchronic though, it really is a fit for the wii u and the wii u only, it has the gamepad which could bring a lot of new things to the table. But I hate how much games they are releasing, that's what made me so bored of it, but it would be a nice addition to the wii u eshop.

I doubt that Nintendo will ever licence such a thing on the eshop, no matter how many times FNAF fans beg them to. Yeah, the Gamepad would be great for the camera, and that is pretty much it. Nintendo will shut down this idea, and pretty much the FNAF games have ended.
I agree with you. Ever since the start of the 5 nights at freddys game franchise started ever since they game got really boring and less scary too. That why I don't even care when I new FNAF game comes out anymore because it's just the same exact thing over and over again. I have seen so many jumpscares throughout the 2nd game that whenever I die by foxy or something I don't even make a flinch I just stare and watch until the screen fades. So practically the whole FNAF series in general is dead. R.I.P. FNAF

I agree with you. Ever since the start of the 5 nights at freddys game franchise started ever since they game got really boring and less scary too. That why I don't even care when I new FNAF game comes out anymore because it's just the same exact thing over and over again. I have seen so many jumpscares throughout the 2nd game that whenever I die by foxy or something I don't even make a flinch I just stare and watch until the screen fades. So practically the whole FNAF series in general is dead. R.I.P. FNAF
And the funny thing is, while I was reading the Encyclopedia Dramatica article for the game, apparently the game didn't even get that many sales on Steam. So while Five Nights at Freddy's was getting hyped up as DEY SCWEEIST GAME EVARRRR!!1!, being played by many big-name YouTubers, and even starting a huge fandom and a legion of fans from other fandoms who dedicate their time making animations, art, music, and OCs, the game was selling jack with the highest being Five Nights at Freddy 2 bought by more than 3000 Steam users. The irony is so huge, you can literally see it from space.

And the funny thing is, while I was reading the Encyclopedia Dramatica article for the game, apparently the game didn't even get that many sales on Steam. So while Five Nights at Freddy's was getting hyped up as DEY SCWEEIST GAME EVARRRR!!1!, being played by many big-name YouTubers, and even starting a huge fandom and a legion of fans from other fandoms who dedicate their time making animations, art, music, and OCs, the game was selling jack with the highest being Five Nights at Freddy 2 bought by more than 3000 Steam users. The irony is so huge, you can literally see it from space.
Five nights of freddys sucks, it would be perfect for the wii u but these developers are milking way too much games at once, I do not want this game to come on any console at all for that matter, it would be cool for the wii u but personally, I would want them to put it on it for free. FNAF is terrible, and is certainly dead. Only the orignal is good.

Reactions: ESP
Five nights of freddys sucks, it would be perfect for the wii u but these developers are milking way too much games at once, I do not want this game to come on any console at all for that matter, it would be cool for the wii u but personally, I would want them to put it on it for free. FNAF is terrible, and is certainly dead. Only the orignal is good.
At the end of the day, the whole game is just another Jumpscare simulator with gameplay reminiscent of Night Trap that somehow garnered so much attention for no explainable reason and is now being developed into a movie. The whole idea of how a game can be so popular and get this much recognition and praise when hardly anyone played it only picks me up and throws me into a 1000-foot well of confusion. The only thing it tells me is that if Markiplier, PewDiePie, jacksepiceye, etc. plays it, it becomes famous and people jump on the bandwagon regardless if millions didn't even play the game.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
At the end of the day, the whole game is just another Jumpscare simulator with gameplay reminiscent of Night Trap that somehow garnered so much attention for no explainable reason and is now being developed into a movie. The whole idea of how a game can be so popular and get this much recognition and praise when hardly anyone played it only picks me up and throws me into a 1000-foot well of confusion. The only thing it tells me is that if Markiplier, PewDiePie, jacksepiceye, etc. plays it, it becomes famous and people jump on the bandwagon regardless if millions didn't even play the game.
Yeah, I believe that is what happened. Personally, I have no idea how this game got so popular, and why they are milking 4 games in 1 year. I hope fnaf 5 is not a thing, because the series was only meant to be one game. I agree that is is just a cheap jumpscare simulator that should be sold for free, and stop being made. Let us pray for no fnaf 5! All 4 games are literally the same with just a few changes, I hope if an fnaf 5 ever comes again, it fails miserably!

Reactions: ESP
Yeah, I believe that is what happened. Personally, I have no idea how this game got so popular, and why they are milking 4 games in 1 year. I hope fnaf 5 is not a thing, because the series was only meant to be one game. I agree that is is just a cheap jumpscare simulator that should be sold for free, and stop being made. Let us pray for no fnaf 5! All 4 games are literally the same with just a few changes, I hope if an fnaf 5 ever comes again, it fails miserably!
I remember a fan trailer for FNaF 3 where the supposed location was someplace was called Freddy's Mall and you were a cameraman who went there to look around and record the murders while also using a smartphone to look at cameras. The good thing I can say is that it's something new and fresh. Not the same "sit there, look at some cameras and wait to die" formula that's been repeated for all four games. If FNaF 5 was like that, I would give it some praise. But if the next game is the same thing we've been seeing, then I'll go against my belief and pray to a being greater than myself and hope the game does absolutely terrible so Scott gets it through his head that people don't want to see the same thing with nothing new added in. Here's the video of the fan trailer.

I remember a fan trailer for FNaF 3 where the supposed location was someplace was called Freddy's Mall and you were a cameraman who went there to look around and record the murders while also using a smartphone to look at cameras. The good thing I can say is that it's something new and fresh. Not the same "sit there, look at some cameras and wait to die" formula that's been repeated for all four games. If FNaF 5 was like that, I would give it some praise. But if the next game is the same thing we've been seeing, then I'll go against my belief and pray to a being greater than myself and hope the game does absolutely terrible so Scott gets it through his head that people don't want to see the same thing with nothing new added in. Here's the video of the fan trailer.

Wow, that trailer looked fantastic. That would be a truly good game for the wii u, which obviously will not happen anyways. Did fnaf 4 actually become successful? I hope not. But that trailer made me feel like fnaf was a cheap app all along, especially for 3 dollars, that is not worth it!

Fnaf seems dead, I checked sources and there was literally no plans for another game. Time for the knock offs to come over....

Wow, that trailer looked fantastic. That would be a truly good game for the wii u, which obviously will not happen anyways. Did fnaf 4 actually become successful? I hope not. But that trailer made me feel like fnaf was a cheap app all along, especially for 3 dollars, that is not worth it!

Fnaf seems dead, I checked sources and there was literally no plans for another game. Time for the knock offs to come over....
Looking at the game on Steam now and I'll look at other places the game is being sold. I can't find a number of sales but Metacritic has given the game a 51/100 from what I'm seeing. The game apparently has gotten 100,000 installs on Google Play Store but the game cost $2.99 there rater than the $7.99 on Steam. Seems like FNaF 4 has done successful. And honestly, I'm a little sad.

Looking at the game on Steam now and I'll look at other places the game is being sold. I can't find a number of sales but Metacritic has given the game a 51/100 from what I'm seeing. The game apparently has gotten 100,000 installs on Google Play Store but the game cost $2.99 there rater than the $7.99 on Steam. Seems like FNaF 4 has done successful. And honestly, I'm a little sad.
Aww man... It was successful? 8 dollars is such a rip off. I agree, I am really sad. If only the game sold horribly. If something new is introduced like you said, that would have been fantastic. But instead..... Very minor changes have occured. I was disappointed at that meta critic rating, that score is way too high, the game deserves a much lower score than that. Sadly, according to this very trustful video, it seems like another game will be released :(

While I wouldn't mind Five Nights at Freddy's for the Wii U at the very least, I feel like such things happening would be highly unlikely in my opinion. The game can utilize some of the Wii U's features and such but I honestly think it wouldn't make much difference on various consoles. I also doubt that it'll do well on sales.
No offense to FNAF fans though =P

I am not a fan of FNAF but if nintendo ever did put allow it on the WiiU it should be a big game will all of the FNAF games. 1-whatever the last game would be. and you could choose the game from the title screen and then try to survive.

Back