Flex How Famous You Are!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Are you famous in some way shape or form? Well test your famous-ness and see how far it will get you, and no, knowing famous people or being around them doesn't count. You yourself have to be famous.

For example ~ I'm so famous I have a Google Knowledge Panel (no I will not tell how)... Your turn!

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Are you famous in some way shape or form? Well test your famous-ness and see how far it will get you, and no, knowing famous people or being around them doesn't count. You yourself have to be famous.

For example ~ I'm so famous I have a Google Knowledge Panel (no I will not tell how)... Your turn!
I'm in the National Honor Society..........uh thats bout all i can think of rn.
i do however know or have been around several famous people,

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
https://clips .twitch .tv/ AbstemiousAggressiveVanillaBIRB (had to split the link because this site misconfigured twitch clip embeds) (still one of my absolute proudest moments) Killing captainsparklez & friends and impressing him on stream should count for something eh? That + any other minecraft championships content I was part of. Still was a good time despite how it ended.

I guess that's my most recent claim to fame.

Last edited:
Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
(still one of my absolute proudest moments) Killing captainsparklez & friends and impressing him on stream should count for something eh? That + any other minecraft championships content I was part of. Still was a good time despite how it ended.

I was wondering why it wouldn't work... then i realized im on school computer trying to look at twitch... lmao

Now that's a flex

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
I was wondering why it wouldn't work... then i realized im on school computer trying to look at twitch... lmao

Now that's a flex

It's a good clip (realised it wasn't embedding correctly so spaced out the url). The full video was quite a hell of a mess too
The clip is taken from towards the end
We just constantly messed with them all stream lmao. I enjoyed filling their chats with cat puns too.

*stares blankly at my youtube account having 45 subscribers and my tiktok worship and pray account having 882 followers*

I also know Brett Goodes, if that helps.

Last edited:
https://clips .twitch .tv/ AbstemiousAggressiveVanillaBIRB (had to split the link because this site misconfigured twitch clip embeds) (still one of my absolute proudest moments) Killing captainsparklez & friends and impressing him on stream should count for something eh? That + any other minecraft championships content I was part of. Still was a good time despite how it ended.

This is pretty impressive! What minecraft championships content are you part of?

For me personally I do not want to be famous and don't think I really am. I guess a few people know me from a group that helps trying to preserve some games. I helped out with some pokemon distribution stuff, but nothing particularly crazy. I still have a lot of the distribution stuff in physical form, but roms have been preserved online. There's still a lot of distributions that have never surfaced but theres a group at work trying to uncover them.

Reactions: Jisenku, Mizunil and phofufury
I was in the background of an obscure YouTube video that probably doesn’t exist any more.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
This is pretty impressive! What minecraft championships content are you part of?

I was a tester, so we got to test all the mini games before the tournaments, give feedback, report bugs, generally have a good time. We also where the ones who helped noxite record the update videos and lemme tell you, those update video sessions where some of the most fun I've had in a while. Just purely messing around in voice chat and game, striking poses and "acting" lmao.

We also had access to a few of the practice servers, one of them being the dodgebolt server there. Played against dream and all sorts off streams. They're good sports.

Reactions: phofufury and Duffy
For me personally I do not want to be famous
i honestly dont want to be famous either, im perfectly fine even if nobody knows who i am.

Reactions: Mizunil, DialgaKid7207, Duffy and 1 other person
Back