FNaF 3

• Thread starter Sketch
  • Start date
Sketch

Sketch

The Freshest SquidKid Around
Towns Folk
Anyone going to get the game. I am soi can play it on my YT Channel

I can't wait to play it! The trailer was edgy with the spazzy animatronic. Golden Bonnie is scary but cool, I'm wanting to hear the scream that this guy has.

Many rumors about this animatronic is already out. And they are pretty good.

I wonder what the others will look like, or is it just him.

I hope that he adds in the other animatronics. It would be a little boring to just have one animatronic chasing you.

What if at certain times, all of the animatronics morph together, and he gains all of their behaviors, and stuff :p This includes Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Golden Freddy.
Golden Freddy color
Bonnie look
Chica's "stall"
Foxy's run
Freddy's observation :p

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
What if at certain times, all of the animatronics morph together, and he gains all of their behaviors, and stuff :p This includes Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Golden Freddy.
Golden Freddy color
Bonnie look
Chica's "stall"
Foxy's run
Freddy's observation :p
That would be awesome

I can't wait to play it! The trailer was edgy with the spazzy animatronic. Golden Bonnie is scary but cool, I'm wanting to hear the scream that this guy has.

Many rumors about this animatronic is already out. And they are pretty good.

I wonder what the others will look like, or is it just him.
Oh yeah and Jeff stop watching me through my window. I haven't slept in three weeks because of you

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Oh yeah and Jeff stop watching me through my window. I haven't slept in three weeks because of you

Haha, but where's the fun in that?

I can't go to sleep. I am tired. i can barely even finish this po- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hahaha, Go...To...SLEEP!

Though it's not as scary if I tell ya via post.

Huh!?! Wha, what happened?

I've played the 2nd and it was scary enough I don't wanna try the 3rd

I must say that this game looks even better than the previous ones! I've played them both, and I loved them. XDD

Didn't manage to get to Night 6 on the first one until recently though, since the game had glitched out and sent me from Night 5 back to Night 2. I was kind of annoyed, since it took me quite long to get to 5, so I decided not to play for four months or so... :rotfl:

But yeah, I am going to play it for sure! (I just need me some more Steam monehz to buy it... That's the only problem :rotfl:)

Back