FNAF LORE!!!!!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Just thought I would start this thread because I haven't talked about this kind of thing in a while. I mean, who doesn't love FNAF lore? Don't answer that!! Anyway, getting down to business! This thread will be a place to talk about lore, speculations, and theories. So, I'm gonna start this off by talking about FNAF 1. You can consider me an idiot if you want to, but I need the answer to this question. What is Golden Freddy? First, he just started off as a crazy easter egg that appeared in your office when you looked at a poster of Golden Freddy that rarely appeared. Come to think of it, here's a fun fact! Everyone thought that if you typed in a secret code into the Custom Night, you would get a secret night and a new ending. Everyone thought that if you made Freddy's AI 1, Bonnie's AI 9, Chica's AI 8, and Foxy's AI 7, the secret night would appear. (Get it? 1987? The Bite of '87?) However, that's just not true. In fact, in order to stop rumors and speculation about a secret ending, Scott Cawthon updated the game to where if you typed in 1987 as the AI's, Golden Freddy would jumpscare you instantly and crash the game. Crazy, right? In FNAF 2, Golden Freddy was actually a threat and an animatronic in the establishment, and could actually kill you. In FNAF 2, Golden Freddy will randomly appear in your office. As soon as you see Golden Freddy, you must immediately put on the Freddy Fazbear head. He will disappear after a short time. He isn't much of a threat on the first five nights, however he is incredibly agressive on the 6th night, 7th night, and Golden Freddy mode. (More on Golden Freddy mode later.) So, what do you think Golden Freddy is? Put your answers in the comments section down below!

OK, since there are no comments at this time, let's talk a little bit about the order of how the games take place. (BTW I'm not including Sister Location in this order.) Five Nights at Freddy's 4 took place first, in 1983. Then it was Five Nights at Freddy's 2, which took place in 1987. Then, Five Nights at Freddy's took place in 1991. Then, Finally, Five Nights at Freddy's 3 took place in 2017. (Note: No one really knows when all of these games take place, but this is the most popular theory. So, there you go.)

Yay, more FNAF lore! I'm only typing this because I'm really bored, so let's get straight to it! Hmmm... What to talk about... Oh, I know! How about Phone Guy? Phone Guy is a man that calls you during your first four nights in FNAF 1, and all the nights in FNAF 2. (excluding Custom Night) There are a lot of theories on who Phone Guy might be. Some people believe that Phone Guy is truly the Purple Guy. Others believe that he was the previous security guard. There are many theories, but the one about Phone Guy being the Purple Guy is a very interesting theory, and actually has some evidence to back it up. Let's have a look at the evidence, shall we? Firstly, in the first game, It's a known fact that Phone Guy dies on the fourth night. When the night starts, Phone Guy calls you like normal. But, the call is short and very creepy. Basically, the gist of the call is that he says that he's going to die soon, and as he's talking, you can hear Chica banging pots and pans in the background. Later in the call, you hear Foxy running down the hall. And finally, right at the end of the call, you hear Freddy's jingle start up, followed by Phone guy saying "Oh no..." and is then interrupted by very loud static. Now, you might be wondering, "Wait, if Phone Guy died in the first game, how can he talk to you on all the nights in FNAF 2? Well, remember in my last post about how I talked about the chronological order of all the games? That ties into this very nicely. Since FNAF 2 takes place before FNAF 1, Phone Guy wasn't dead yet in FNAF 2. And anyone who has played FNAF 3 is probably wondering, " Then who talks to me on the phone in FNAF 3? Believe it or not, it's not Phone Guy you're talking to. A lot of people are confused by this, but it's actually a different character called Phone Dude. (More on him later.) Well, that's all for now! Stay tuned for more FNAF lore coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back