PC FNAF: Ultimate Custom Night is out for free!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Guys, I am so unbelieveably hyped right now! Scott Cawthon has just released the brand new FNAF game, titled Ultimate Custom Night! I can’t play it right at this minute, but I’ll share my thoughts on it in a bit once I’ve gotten the chance to try it out. If you’re interested, click the link below. Also, did I mention it’s free? What do you guys think? Are you as hyped as I am?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/871720/Ultimate_Custom_Night/

I think this has been out for a few days, as ive seen videos about it. I thought it was a secret level in fnaf 6, but i guess this is its own thing. I cannot wait to try this. Though if it is what the name implies I won’t be playing long

Just read the description, and i am now super hyped. A fnaf game where you can deal with 50 different animatronics custom to what you want? Thats kinda awesome. Also cutscenes and voice acting? This is amazing. It also makes me want to play the old games, so good job at making money scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this has been out for a few days, as ive seen videos about it. I thought it was a secret level in fnaf 6, but i guess this is its own thing. I cannot wait to try this. Though if it is what the name implies I won’t be playing long

Just read the description, and i am now super hyped. A fnaf game where you can deal with 50 different animatronics custom to what you want? Thats kinda awesome. Also cutscenes and voice acting? This is amazing. It also makes me want to play the old games, so good job at making money scott.
Yeah, I tried it out about an hour ago, and it is definitely the best game in the franchise. I absolutely LOVE it, and am super addicted.

Back