SSB for 3DS FOR HARDCORE 3DS PLAYERS

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
It's not really a surprise that people have broken their Circle Pads playing Super Smash Bros. 3DS. AlphaOmegaSin had even joked about it before. Just today, my Circle Pad had finally cracked and fallen apart from all the Smash I've been playing and I need to get a new one.

Reactions: G MAN
Games like Smash for the 3DS has a high risk for such things to happen. Although it hasn't happened to me as of yet, I feel like it'll eventually do. My 3DS' Circle Pad rubber part thing has apparently fell off though that was from another game.

I try not to play too hard on my Circle Pad so that hopefully it breaking won't happen in a long time :p

I wasnt playing smash lol i dont play that much smash in 3ds i played more in wii u..... But i was just pressing my circle pad in one direction in the home menu because i was bored and it broke lol but it works and got a new one which you can take out of the 3DS easiliy and it looks fun kek i tried replacing it with a wii u analog stick but then realized the 3Ds wouldnt close like that xD

I seen what people have to their circle pads. I'm frightened :eek::jawdrop::nailbiting::dead:
vukadajhhrzmz2hn7d8k.jpg

Another circle pad thread? Kinda old news... But my circle pad cover fell off, mostly cause I use my 3DS so much, but it's over 4 years old, so I won't say Smash was the cause. Still very informative, since some people can really be brutal, especially when they're getting rekted by me.

Back