Fortnite, Chapter 2, Season 6: Game Changers

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite has to be one of the most interesting seasons yet! They have added crafting, (way different than previous crafting such as crafting benches) animals, modding weapons, and NPCs.

One of my favorite parts of this season is the animals. They are interesting, as we have four different animals so far. We have wolves, frogs, chickens, and boars. You can hunt these animals, and get bones and meat from them. Both bones and meat can be used to craft certain items, and the meat can also be consumed if you are low on health. Bones can be further used to craft better weapons.

The weapon crafting is also very interesting, as you will need materials such as bones and mechanical materials. With bones, you can craft a basic weapon into a primal weapon, which upgrades it incredibly. Alternatively, you can craft a basic weapon or primal weapon into an OG weapon, such as primal shotgun into a pump shotgun, with mechanical materials. You can also mod your bows (yes, bows have been added!) into fire bows (needs grenades), poison bows (needs sticky stuff from frogs), and pulse bows (needs pulse grenades).

The NPCs have been updated since last season as well, as they offer some interesting services. You can activate prop disguise from most of them, which when you buy it, turns you into a random prop, such as a bush or even a chair. Sadly, you can't shoot or fight while in prop mode, but you can build! Also, some NPCs will give three free mini shield potions for just talking to them. They also offer bones in exchange for your gold bars, and they also pay you gold bars if you do their jobs.

There are also hostile NPCs, which are called Guardians. There are six of them scattered throughout the map, and they have specific powers, with some pretty high tier loot. They are considered as bosses, so be sure you are stocked with good weapons and healing items, as they can deal some nasty damage.

This season is really different than the previous seasons, and the story is getting intense!

The animals look all crazy haha. I especially love the chicken's eye, looking like its tripped out. The wolves look like they belong in the prehistoric era. They look huge!

Reactions: phofufury
The wolves look like they belong in the prehistoric era. They look huge!
This season is wrapped around being prehistoric, or more accurately, "Primal", so I believe why that is why the wolves are huge! I really like it and enjoy it, and you can tame the wolves! (I still have to figure that part out lol)

Reactions: Duffy
This season is wrapped around being prehistoric, or more accurately, "Primal", so I believe why that is why the wolves are huge! I really like it and enjoy it, and you can tame the wolves! (I still have to figure that part out lol)
Imagine someone charging at you with a pack of wolves!

Reactions: phofufury
Back