Fortnite Crew February 2021 New Skin Leak

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date

would you purchase Fortnite Crew Pack for this skin?

• Fortnite is a kids game....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
There has been several skin leaks for the upcoming Fortnite Crew Pack, one in which Female Midas was to be the next skin. There has been several reasons for this leak, however it is not going to be Feb. month pack. The pack has already been revealed and its not bad imo. I was kind of hoping for a female Midas, because in the BP there is a loading screen with her on it. This supports the fact that she will be here sometime, but i am not sure when. Several theories were that she would be a Fortnite Crew exclusive, obviously not this month, or a real money purchase pack in the store, or a v-buck special in the store. Honestly, i don't want it to be a v-buck special, as that means it will be in the store periodically.

This would not make sense since Midas was a BP exclusive, only coming in once. I hope the same for Female Midas. Now, the Feb Pack will be an exclusive skin, Vi. according to her lore, she is the Fox Clan's last hope. She comes in two styles, Pink and Blue. It looks like a cool skin, and comes with the Crooked Claw Pickaxe and Foxbow Quiver Back Bling. The pack also comes with a Drift Shift Wrap and loading screen.

It all makes sense. A few weeks ago, Epic Games tweeted a leak. They tweeted the Fortnite Crew Pack, saying, Join the Crew! with a fox emoji at the end. Several leakers pointed at the fox emoji, suggesting it was a clue to Female Midas as it hinted at the artist who made the female Midas loading screen. The artist's name on social media was kitsuneexkitsu, and kitsu is the Japanese word for fox. And Epic Games tweeted a fox emoji. However, this could have been an overhyped theory, or a clever trick of Epic Games. We now know though that It is a Fox Character!
Check this article for proof!

Heres-how-to-get-Vi-Fortnites-brand-new-character-VI-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepak
Here’s some leaked gameplay of people using the fox skin:

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
Here’s some leaked gameplay of people using the fox skin:
looks very different than what Epic promised XD

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
looks very different than what Epic promised XD
This is from fortnite vr so everything looks different.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
This is from fortnite vr so everything looks different.
Fortnite VR should be a thing that way we can physically hack at the squealing kids who curse >:)

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Deepak
Back