(Fortnite) Gold Bar Glitch

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
I have posted a few gold bar hunting tips for Fortnite Ch.2 S. 5. I am not so sure if these gold bars will still exist in S. 6, but i'm sure there will be another form of currency. But there is an interesting glitch that seems as if the devs havn't caught. It is somewhat rare, but more recently I've been seeing it.

Basically, when you are in the waiting room before you get onto the bus, (ig it's the game lobby, not the home lobby where you pick you're game modes). Normally, you wait about a minute, and do whatever. Some people leave game, and quit back to home lobby. This is where this glitch comes in. When you ae in the game, after you come out of the battle bus, every elim. you get, you'll most likely get loot. The player who died will also drop gold bars. When someone quits in game lobby before the game starts, they somehow drop gold bars. They drop 8 gold bars, which is equivalent to the amount an elim. drops. More recently, there has been a number of players quitting, and i've been picking up their gold bars. This isn't a game breaker bug, but it's interesting to how it hasn't been fixed yet.

sometimes developers of games big like this one are quite slow to notice or easy to miss glitches minor like this that dont cause a controvercy or is used to cheat in major battles online , so i can see this glitch removal just happen at random thatbit just happen to get patched out in later update.
it is quite common for minor less attention , and often the releteavly useless glitches to last on games for long time , rarely even last all the way until a games last days , but it is a intresting story none the less about thhis gold glitch , well at the very least i found it intresting to know this despite not being a fortnite player.

Reactions: phofufury
sometimes developers of games big like this one are quite slow to notice or easy to miss glitches minor like this that dont cause a controvercy or is used to cheat in major battles online , so i can see this glitch removal just happen at random thatbit just happen to get patched out in later update.
it is quite common for minor less attention , and often the releteavly useless glitches to last on games for long time , rarely even last all the way until a games last days , but it is a intresting story none the less about thhis gold glitch , well at the very least i found it intresting to know this despite not being a fortnite player.
it is interesting. There was a glitch back in the old days of Fortnite, and still is around, called rocket riding. Basically you shoot a rocket, and ur teammate jumps on, and flies across the map. The devs decided to keep this in because it was fun and popular. They may be keeping this glitch in if they have seen it, as you mentioned that it isnt a cheat or abuseable glitch.

Back