Fortnite News.

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
I'm making this thread for Fortnite related content, since there isn't a category for Fornite. If you have any Fortnite related news, this would the place to put it!

Fortnite March Crew Pack Leaked!

So, March's Crew Pack is a very interesting one! This perhaps, is probably my favorite Crew Pack so far! The new character is suggested to be Llambro, which is very similar to the character Bash. Bash is a llama corn, (unicorn llama lol) and he is one of my favorite skins. Llambro looks to be like a variant, and it looks epic!

Eu1NLMVVgAEpWvE

Leaked March Crew Pack

As You can see, it comes with the Skin, Llambro, his pickaxe, 1,000 V-Bucks, and a nice looking Wrap. This Crew Pack has me hyped. I already have Bash, but imo this looks a bit cooler! I wonder if this skin will come with various styles, like Bash. Either way, I can't wait for this Crew Pack!

15664.png

This is Bash, he does come with various styles, both for his clothes and pickaxe

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
There's this one ad for Capcom's Street Fighter skins for Fortnite I saw recently.

Reactions: phofufury and Duffy
Llamabro looks weird. Just sayin. I don't know why but I'm kind of freaked out by him. Human bodies should have human heads!

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
There's this one ad for Capcom's Street Fighter skins for Fortnite I saw recently.
Yes, Street Fighter's characters, Ryu and Chun-Li have been added in. They are really cool skins imo, and their built in emotes are pretty epic! Me and my dad are huge fans of Street Fighter, so this was really cool.
Llamabro looks weird. Just sayin. I don't know why but I'm kind of freaked out by him. Human bodies should have human heads!
XD, I'm pretty sure its a mask, or helmet, but I think it's cool. It's like Cuddle Team Leader, but you're right, humans should be humans. If this turns out to be a human llama, that would be really weird lol.

Reactions: Duffy
Epic Games Giving 1,000 V-Bucks to Players Who Purchased Loot Llamas before X-Ray Llamas were Introduced in STW

Apparently, Epic Games is giving 1,000 V-Bucks to any player who purchased a randomized loot package ( A.K.A. Loot Llama) before X-Ray Llamas were introduced. This was a huge lawsuit, and to fix this Epic Games is apologizing with a pretty good deal. This also goes for Rocket League players who purchased a loot crate in Rocket League.

Epic Games' response to this was that they believe players should know what they are buying. They introduced the X-Ray Llama to show players what they will get, so they will not be disappointed in the items they are getting. Since they own Rocket League now, they are seemingly doing the same.

Epic Games has also said that this will be global, for every Fortnite player and Rocket League player who purchased a randomized loot package before the change happened.

Epic Games will settle Fortnite loot box lawsuits in V-Bucks - The Verge

Xenomorph Possibly Coming To Fortnite

There's been a big leak that Xenomorph from the franchise Alien will be coming to Fortnite! This would be interesting, as we already have the skin, Predator. Several clues have pointed this finding out, as there was a new hunter portal that opened up on the map. This portal showed a hallway, and eerie sounds that are familiar to Alien. The files inside the leak also points out it will be Xenomorph, as there was a tag for animations for an "extra large" skin. Xenomorph is pretty huge.

Another crossover, Ch. 2 S. 6 is definitely the season of crossovers!

Fortnite Alien vs Predator crossover is really happening with Xenomorph skin- Dexerto.com

The popular Australian Fortnite Streamer, Lazarbeam, will have his own skin to win in the Lazar and Fresh's Super Knockback Tournament

You can have a chance at winning Lazarbeam's skin in this upcoming tournament, which starts today. It is a duos, but one that we have never seen. There are plenty of knockback items, and no fall damage. If you need to heal, dance your favorite emote! This tournament will also include Lazar's new custom Flight Knock weapon! The scoring is simple, every placement until 5th place will grant you one point, and every elimination is 2 points. A victory royal is 60, 2nd place is 54, 3rd place is 51, 4th place is 49, and 5th place is 47 points!

5cd317244ce6f3e780E1fortnite-lazar-and-freshs-super-knockback-tournament-1920x1080-dd6ed49aaf5f.jpg

387Cfortnite-lazarbeam-outfit-and-items-1920x1080-c4c1e7670fb9.jpg

Switch Cup 3

There is a Switch only Tournament that starts today! You can have a chance to win several cosmetics. You can receive the Cyprus Nell Outfit and the Impasto Wrap!

The Cyprus Nell Outfit looks to be like Reese's Father, or at least a father figure.

fortnite-outfit-reese-1.jpg

Reese, obtainable through the Battle Pass of Chapter 2 Season 5

85f9b235f4b30608dca0A7CCen-15br-comp-switchcup3-social-1920x1080-5b3e0e93b985.jpg

Cyprus Nell Outfit, obtainable through the Item Shop and the Switch Cup 3

full_featured.png

Impasto Wrap, obtainable through the Switch Cup 3, may also soon be in the Item Shop

Fortnite: Chapter 2 Season 6 is out now!

6b9e9-16158773338137-800.jpg

The long awaited season 6 is here! This season has to be one of the most interesting seasons to date. New mechanics have been added, new weapons, new characters, a new map, and most interesting, wild animals!

This season is called Primal.

This season has introduced some new mechanics, such as crafting. You can gather materials and start crafting different weapons. Crafting has been around in Save The World, and some aspects of it has been introduced in Battle Royal, but I don't think it has been like this before.

New characters from the Battle Pass has been introduced, and new licensed characters. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Raven from Teen Titans, and much more!

Wild animals have been added, which now roam the map! You have wolves, chickens, frogs, and boars!

And a new map change:

fortnite-season-6-map.jpg

Are you guys hyped? I am totally hyped!

It's confirmed. Fortnite is connected to the Brawlhalla Universe. :pepe:

Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
It's confirmed. Fortnite is connected to the Brawlhalla Universe. :pepe:
that would make sense actually. Fortnite is technically connected to many universes, it's like a huge universe web, much how it is in the Marvel Universe. But since Fortnite has the Walking Dead and Brawlhalla does to, then ig that means they are more connected than others. Interesting.

that would make sense actually. Fortnite is technically connected to many universes, it's like a huge universe web, much how it is in the Marvel Universe. But since Fortnite has the Walking Dead and Brawlhalla does to, then ig that means they are more connected than others. Interesting.
I read Lara Croft and that's how I came to that conclusion. Anyways it wouldn't take much to assume the money pot for the DLCs on Free-to Play games is in the same boat.

Reactions: phofufury
This update is 30 GB on my PS4... what

This update is 30 GB on my PS4... what
it took bout an hour an a half for my switch to download it. also, whats ur epic username?

Dinosaur Leaks For Season 6

Even though Season 6 just came around the corner, there has been a major leak. On the Island, you can find some eggs. These eggs are pretty huge, which look like dinosaur eggs. When you pickaxe it, it turns in a gooey mess. However, dataminers have leaked that Raptors could be coming to the Island soon!

These raptors will be another wildlife entering the Fortnite Island, which makes sense. This season is wrapped around being "Primal", and what's more primal than dinosaurs? It would also make sense for Epic adding in extra wildlife, so we are not limited to only 4 species roaming the Island.

These dinosaurs may be hostile, they could also be tamed. I wonder what it will be like?

The April Crew Pack Has Been Leaked

April's Crew Pack has been leaked, and it seems to be the character Lynx's sister.

ExQAa1mWQAYAd9n

Her name is supposedly Alli, and she seems to be Lynx's sister

This crew pack seems to come with the Skin, 1,000 V Bucks, a Pickaxe, and a Backbling.

Back