(Fortnite) Secret Battle Pass Character Confirmed!

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
A few weeks ago, a Youtuber named Coldside has predicted a few possibilities of the new secret battle pass character for Fortnite. However, it wasn't until his last prediction that he was right. Coldside, with the help of other dataminers, has predicted that Predator will be the secret battle pass character. Several reasons why they predicted that this is the most possible outcome. There is a new location in Fortnite, Stealthy Stronghold, and in it there are several easter eggs pointing to the movie franchise, Predator. In one scene in the movie, the main character uses a truck for a tool, and in Stealthy Stronghold, you can see the same exact truck. It also makes the same noise. On the doors of Stealthy Stronghold, you can see the Predator's symbol. There is also the crashed plane from the movie. Just recently, the secret battle pass challenges have been released. I got the first three yesterday, and the next rewards will be releasing in the next few weeks. The first three rewards are all Predator related. The first is a banner icon, which has the Predator on it. The second is a spray, which is the Predator. The third is an emoticon, which is the Predator's symbol. Coldside and the dataminers have predicted that these would be the first three rewards, and form the looks of it, Predator will most likely be the secret battle pass character! Imo, I think it's a good character, as it ties in with the whole "best bounty hunters in the universe" thing they have going on, although I am starting to not like it how they are adding a lot of characters from different media. Last season, the Nexus War, wasn't bad, although the whole BP was Marvel. I just wish they start adding more original content in the future, like Agent Jonesy from this season!

Reactions: Deepak
Back