Fortnite Winter Trials

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
I just found out about this, and I may be a little late. This is a new set of challenges to get free rewards in Fortnite! This event lasts form Jan. 26 2021 -Feb. 1st 2021, so you have 2 days to get all three rewards. These rewards are gained by getting enough badges for them. You can do tasks and challenges to gain badges, and you will need to get 12 badges in all to get all rewards. However, these tasks are fairly easy, so it should take you no time! You earn badges by supporting a team (there's streamer teams like, team Nick Eh, SypherPK etc. They are popular streamers), voting for LTMs (limited time modes) and by playing Fortnite (there are specific challenges in-game for badges).

This seems really similar to Fornite's Reboot a Friend Project, and the rewards seem similar as well. Again, it is simple rewards, the best one may be the wrap (even then, the wrap looks very similar to a free wrap we got for a Party Royal Event).

This seems to be something new Epic Games might keep, which is Trials. This trial, the Winter Trials will last until Feb. 1st 2021, and they may add a new trials after that, like the Spring Trials. I hope they keep this, as it seems very interesting, though I hope some cooler rewards may be available in future events like this.

To participate in this event, just head to https://trials.fortnite.com/en and log in and press "join now"!

(to be eligible, you have to be 13+ and have an Epic Games Account)

How-to-earn-free-Fortnite-cosmetics-in-the-Winter-Trials-event-PIC-1-1024x576.jpg

Fortnite and many games do things like this all the time. I used to be rally into them when I started playing rocket league which had a similar system, but now I'm too busy to constantly try to do all these type of challenges.

Reactions: phofufury
Back