Fortnite XP Farm (Unlimited XP 24/7)

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
So, there's this pretty huge "glitch" on Fortnite. Its technically not a glitch, and if it would be counted as one, its not one where you can get banned. It's an XP farm, so if your in school, or work, or cant play, but you got the Battle Pass, or simply wanna get all the free rewards, you can do this XP glitch in your idle time. Simple log in, and go to Creative. Once in the Creative Hub, just stand there and do nothing. You can emote if you want, but you dnt need to do anything. Every 15 mins it will give you 6,300 XP, and after 1 hr and 20 min it will give you 30K XP. Though, I heard that after 1 hr and 20 min, it will stop giving you XP, so just quit Creative and get back in. I've tested this myself, and it works, its great when you afk, or cant play, idle XP farm!

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
w h a t

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
The more people that do that, the more of a chance they'll just take 5 mins to add an AFK timer. It's a tiny thing to add so, expect that to happen soon ig.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
The more people that do that, the more of a chance they'll just take 5 mins to add an AFK timer. It's a tiny thing to add so, expect that to happen soon ig.
And then, people will use macros or bots, which will get them banned, and then they'll cry about Epic Games being mean, even though Epic would be in the right, little kids would get mad, and they would tell their daddies or mommies, and there are going to be Karen's & Ken's saying that their child didn't do anything wrong even though they did. This glitch I bet is going to be a 100% MESS

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
This glitch I bet is going to be a 100% MESS

I don't think its a glitch though, just an oversight. Giving xp based on play time is a common thing in games. Just generally if you have that kinda system, people know to add an afk timer to stop it being exploited. It just normal game mechanics, just had an oversight.

It's also not epic's fault if people then try and bypass an AFK timer, it'll fall in line with the rest of the anti-cheat guidelines so, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
yeah, its kind of being patched aready, since after 1hr and 20 min no more xp..an afk timer would be easy to add to lol, but i bet people would find a way around it.

Reactions: Jisenku and 28142
Back