AC: NL Fortune shop!

• Thread starter zygloman
  • Start date
zygloman

zygloman

Dimensional jumper
Towns Folk
Over the past couple of weeks, I have been amasing fortune cookie prize items. I am opening this thread because I want to sell these items. Below is a list of what items I have, how many of them I have , and what number fortune they are. The ones that say UAM next to them, it stands for unknown at moment. For now I'm just going to sell small items for 1 PC each, and bigger items for 2 PC each. however, if you feel that the price of an item is more that you want to pay, I'll will negotiate for a price that you feel is good for you. Bells will also be a viable form of payment.

Here is the list.

#1 Mushroom Mural x3
#2 Block Floor x1
#3 UAM
#4 lose
#5 Hero's Pants x4
#6 lose
#7 Peach's Parasol x2
#8 Hero's Cap x1
#9 Majora's Mask x1
#10 UAM
#11 Midna's Mask x0
#12 Toad Hat x3
#13 Red Pikmin x1
#14 Blue Pikmin x2
#15 Yellow Pikmin x2
#16 UAM
#17 Block x1
#18 Coin x2
#19 Goal Pole x1
#20 Fire Flower x2
#21 Super Mushroom x0
#22 Green Shell x2
#23 Super Star x1
#24 1-up Shroom x2
#25 ? Block x0
#26 pipe x1
#27 Fire Bar x3
#28 UAM
#29 Yoshi's Egg x2
#30 lose
#31 UAM
#32 Kart x1
#33 Pikmin x2
#34 UAM
#35 Master Sword x0
#36 Arwing x1
#37 Triforce x0
#38 lose
#39 S.S. Dolphin x2
#40 UAM
#41 Wii Balance Board x1
#42 Varia Suit Pants x2
#43 Varia Suit Shoes x2
#44 Bad Bro's Stache (Wario) x1
#45 Big Bro's Stache (Mario) x2
#46 UAM
#47 Metroid x0
#48 Triple Bananas x1
#49 Hero's Boots x3
#50 Fi Mask x1

Again, all prices are negotiable.

Edit: if you buy 14 items, your 15th will be free! Doesn't have to be all at once. Don't worry, I'll keep track.

Last edited:
Majoras mask, Fi mask and 2 heroes cap for 8 PC?

Well, I said small items are 1 pc so you're actually offering double of what I request. Probably should have specified that smal and large refers to the actual size of the items. So the only big ones are the kart, pikmin, and arwing. Any way, I'll add you so that you can get your items. I'll probably be on at around 2:00 as I have something until about 12:45 and then lunch.

Last edited:
Well, I said small items are 1 pc so you're actually offering double of what I request. Probably should have specified that smal and large refers to the actual size of the items. So the only big ones are the kart, pikmin, and arwing. Any way, I'll add you so that you can get your items. I'll probably be on at around 2:00 as I have something until about 12:45 and then lunch.
Oh so it's 4 PC then?

Yes. Also, I'm sick so you won't have to wait. I can get on in about 30 minutes from now.

Yes. Also, I'm sick so you won't have to wait. I can get on in about 30 minutes from now.
Feel better.... Also can I get Metroid, 2 mindas masks, a triforce, a master sword, a ? Block, and some triple bananas?

Certainly. I also got a goal pole today if that interests you. My gate is open so come when you're ready

Certainly. I also got a goal pole today if that interests you. My gate is open so come when you're ready
Ok, and I have a goal pole. I'll come now

Can I have another Metroid and Green shell and super mushroom

Sure. Opening now.

Coming now

Pleasure doing business with you. I've also decided that since you've bought 14 items, your next one will be free of charge.

Pleasure doing business with you. I've also decided that since you've bought 14 items, your next one will be free of charge.
I've bought 14 items? I plan on buying more, let's see... Yoshi egg and toad hat please!

You have indeed. Just give me a second and I'll open

You have indeed. Just give me a second and I'll open
Ok, and that's 1 PC then?

Yep. Gate's open

Any time you're ready

Are you going to come anytime soon?

I'm going to play Omega Ruby so my gate won't be open.

Back