XBox Forza Motorsport 4 Review

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
As a request from Spinner, I'm making a review of a game!

Forza Motorsport 4 is a racing simulator that came out for the Xbox 360 in, I believe, 2012. I played it 2-3 months ago before my shiny new Wii U came, and It was a truly fun experience.

First, I want to talk about the Multiplayer. The multiplayer is a awesome part of the game, the best part in the game in my opinion. I played a few races in Multiplayer, and I didn't like it as much. The racing is very unfair. There are people on every corner trying to push you off track and spin you out or slow you down.

The best part of Multiplayer, in my opinion, is the Minigames. I mostly played Tag, one of my favorite mini games. The point of it as the name suggests: there is 2 (I think) cars it at the start, then they tag the cars by ramming into them (or just gently nudging them), and it continues until everyone's it, or the time runs out.

Now for the single player section of the game.

Meh...

The single player is a pretty good section of the game. You race, you beat the cup, you go to the next cup, you customize your car by getting money, unlock a new class of cars, and you hear someone from Top Gear. Mainly that's all you do. It's nothing special.

Also, I've tried co-op with my dad, and that's pretty fun too, mainly because you can pick any car you want, any track you want, CPU cars or not, that's about it. The only fun part of it is that there's someone else playing with you.

You can also put decals on your car, upload it onto their workshop, or get one from the workshop by buying it.

Overall, the game is fun, the Multiplayer races are unfair, but the Minigames are a load of fun. The Singleplayer could have more stuff to do, or a little more energy to it.

I would rate it a 4/10

Anyways, that's my review. Thanks for reading!

Nice review xD

I've never played a Forza game, but they don't really interest me. I'd like to try out Forza 5 if I ever get the chance though.

Nice review. I'd like to suggest some things though, purely for helping out:

• Graphics and sounds (music + SFX) should be discussed too, they're important to the readers.
  • Usually discussing multiplayer comes second after discussing single player.
  • Including high-quality screenshots (from Google Images :p) is always good.
Otherwise it's a really good review. @Marc I think we found another reviewer. I'll always try my best to help with your reviews if you need any, Catstew :cat:

P.S. This could be just me, but I think it's better to just talk about the multiplayer passively. "My dad and I" might annoy some lonely people :p

Back