AC: NL Fossils at a Low Cost

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
I am selling fossils to you to help you completing museum donations, making miniatures etc!!!:):):)

5 Fossils- 1 pc
15 fossils- 2 pc (BEST VALUE!!!)

You may choose from the list below-

Amber
Apato Torso
Archelon Skull
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Dimetrodon Tail
Dinosaur Egg
Dinosaur Track
Diplodocus Skull

Diplodocus Chest
Diplodocus Hip
Diplodocus Tail
Fern Fossil
Ichthyosaur Skull
Ichthyosaur Torso
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megaceros Torso
Megaceros Tail
Pachysaurus Torso
Parasaurus Skull
Parasaurus Torso
Plesio Neck
Raptor Torso
Shark Tooth
Sabretooth Tiger Skull
Sabretooth Tiger Torso
Spinosaurus Skull
Spinosaurus Torso
Spinosaurus Tail
Stegosaurus Skull
Stegosaurus Torso
Stegosaurus Tail
Styracosaurus Skull
Triceratops Skull
Triceratops Torso
Triceratops Tail
Trilobite
Tyrannosaurus Rex Skull

If the fossil you want is not in the list, you can wait till it comes OR you can ask me. I will try to find the fossil and give it to you :):):):):)

Last edited:
Hello! You see I almost complete the fossils exhibition so I'll like the Spinosaurus skull, Apatosaurus torso, dimetrodon skull, Iguanadon skull and stegosaurus skull.
Also can you tell me when you have 1 of the followings the Styracosaurus tail, Ankylosaurus skull and Pteranodon skull and torso? Thanks in advance

Hello! You see I almost complete the fossils exhibition so I'll like the Spinosaurus skull, Apatosaurus torso, dimetrodon skull, Iguanadon skull and stegosaurus skull.
Also can you tell me when you have 1 of the followings the Styracosaurus tail, Ankylosaurus skull and Pteranodon skull and torso? Thanks in advance
I have registered your FC from your profile. Register mine: 1134-9777-3450 and tell me a time (3dspedia standard time) when we can connect. I am availaible from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. 3dspedia standard time. If you can come at this time period, tell me a specific time or come on Sunday.

I saw your shop, in which you are giving 3 fruit baskets for 1 pc. I would like a basket of apples, pears and peaches. In this way, we can do both things in one meeting.

Also, I will let you know when the other 4 fossils are availaible. They should be availaible pretty soon.

EDIT: There is nothing known as Pteranodon Torso. Only Pteranandon skull, left wing and right wing

Last edited:
Already registered you and I'm very sorry but I cant give you the apples I forgot that the trees died a few days ago, I only have 3

Lets meet now!!!

ok!

Can you open the gates?

Can you open the gates?
Ok. However promise you won't take anything except for your fossils Cuz I have many things lying on the ground

??? what happened, whatever can I go? I promise I won't take your flowers and stuff

Omg error open the gates again derek!!

Ah finally!!! :):)):

Last edited:
Hello, do you have any complete fossils? If so ill buy one off of you.

Back