Ultimate Found a good spirit combo for Lucario DPS

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
took me a little more work, but i found a fun way to buff the heck out of Lucario with a strong but very simple spirit build. all i honestly did was equip awakened Hades and gave him the polar bear spirit since it has 2 slots. polar bear is technically optional but very good. if youre worried about the movement penalty, just use dodging to get to your target faster. it might be a little shaky, but it is the best workaround for reduced mobility. with awakened hades we start off with 30% damage (this is without handicap enabled) and increased attack power. the reason this is so ridiculous for lucario is because he is the only character in the game that gets stronger as he takes damage. and while 30% might seem small, he ends up with ridiculous damage using this. the attack boost he naturally gets with accumulated damage will trigger when you start and this definitely stacks with the trade off effect from the spirit.

took out the AI in 3 attacks like this. does anywhere from 50% to possibly even +70-80% with each attack used. final smash will always one shot as well if you dont pick up any health (if you have items enabled for this). so if he passes 50% damage taken this is going to multiply VERY quickly and youll be raining OHKO's with him if you even touch 60% damage taken. Lucario might seem weak at first but being someone who used him since brawl i know this is far from true. and use this setup he might be pretty much as OP as possible.

i tried to find aura attack increase, but since i couldnt find this in my inventory i went with polar bear spirit instead. aura attack if its in the game for spirit effects is definitely stronger even if slightly more risky, so if you have this or know how i can get it do let me know lol ^^

Reactions: ShyGuy64 and Deepak
Back