Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club

• Thread starter AkaKai1412
  • Start date
A

AkaKai1412

I just have to say that Free! is one of the best animes i have watched. Even though some people say its gay and consists mainly of fanservice they have clearly not seen the show! In the beginning it may seem boring if youre not patient but a few eps in its really good! What are your thoughts on free? ^^

Reactions: Marc
I never heard of the anime honestly...
Can you share a trailer or some pics?

Dont watch it its horrible , its just about people swimming.

It's about a bunch of "hot" guys who are obsessed with swimming and one of them always takes off his shirt and tries to swim anytime he sees water. I think he has a bit of a mental problem. lol

Reactions: Isabella and Marc
It's about a bunch of "hot" guys who are obsessed with swimming and one of them always takes off his shirt and tries to swim anytime he sees water. I think he has a bit of a mental problem. lol
That sums it up. I'm definitely not going to watch this anime, :panda: (even if it's "good" as @AkaKai1412 said)

That sums it up. I'm definitely not going to watch this anime, :panda: (even if it's "good" as @AkaKai1412 said)

Lol. The sad thing is is that I haven't even seen a single episode. xD It's just what I've heard from everyone.

It's a group of guys swimming in a swimming competition and they swim over and over again which mostly wastes your life watching that 10 episodes which in total is 10 x 25 Minutes = 250 Minutes = 3 Hours and 10 Minutes just to watch the anime which is a piece of crap

I just have to say that Free! is one of the best animes i have watched. Even though some people say its gay and consists mainly of fanservice they have clearly not seen the show! In the beginning it may seem boring if youre not patient but a few eps in its really good! What are your thoughts on free? ^^
Haha, that's what I'd heard of it :p

I honestly found the anime boring, lost interest around the 5th episode..

I loved it. Then again, I didn't focus on how much time I was putting into it. It helps to read the wikipedia page first to understand the characters and plot

haha lol i don't know about this anime but i swear i saw my sixteen year old sister watching this show !
i just saw one part and it was when the guy and some other guy were gonna race in an old school but the school was dead and the swimming pool ... there wasn't one

Back