Giveaway Free Purity Forest Rescue Service for PMD Rescue Team DX on switch

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so you might be wondering, why would i offer to rescue people here in purity forest for free? well, my answer is honestly very straightforward and goes back to the long list of reasons so many people die here a lot and really hate this dungeon... there are just too many things that can easily break a run here and its a major hassle on its own just attempting to beat this place. why should you have to pay a bigger price than this horribly trolly and unforgiving place has already made you? so yes, thats why im not asking for any payment here. its enough of a pain to just beat it without having a billion faints. however, i can still help you out with these frustrating truths being said... just say you need a rescue and i will get to you as soon as i can. make sure to mail me your team name and rescue code/ ID so no one else gets it unexpectedly. if anyone else here wants to partner with me on this, please say so, dont post saying 'oh i will do it' without providing some proper confirmation first... this is why you should mail me and only post here saying you fainted and cant get rescued from randoms.

i most likely wont be able to do more than 2 of these in one day, especially if a request is very far in (floors 60+), it is time consuming and i am not a speedrunner by any means, but i am very careful and clever so i can finish if you give a day or so. youll know i did it if you open your game and are greeted that you were safely rescued! i will try to notify here by responsing saying rescue was complete, but if i run out of time the answer might be delayed until a morning in my area, but the game will still register the rescue accordingly so of this happens do not panic =)

so the reason i want to do this is to test my own consistency with this dungeon and also (more notably coming up here...), i noticed there are large mounds of posted rescue needs online in this game, likely because people cant get far enough to help, or the more talented ones dont have the time to help clean these out in time for the players who fainted very far in (especially 90-99... i feel so bad for these ones =( ), so while i definitely cant help ALL of these people, i thought id offer to help ones i can... even a good speedrunner cant clear out these massive floods of rescues if i had to guess, there were simply too many for one person to do themselves...

i hope i can be of great help handling this horrid, unforgiving dungeon. i know i might sound sketchy to some but i wont fail easily, i will help that is a promise. if i didnt feel confident enough i wouldnt be writing this

Reactions: Jisenku, Dark Link and Eevee
Back