[FREE] [Shop] IV EV Breeding Item services and More!

• Thread starter Coakie
  • Start date
C

Coakie

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I'm kind of bored right now and have had way too much Fire Emblem, so I've decided that I will clone, trade, breed or whatever anyone wants for free :) I am not using any hacks at all so everything is completely legit.

I ask of nothing in return other than a copy of a clone, some play coins, maybe a shiny or something. If you have none of these then just leave some good feedback ;)

Anyways, here's everything I can do:
  • Clone
  • Modify EVs
  • Breed
  • Free legendaries
  • ETC
Here are some free legendaries/events I can offer (I don't have many new things).
  • Genesect
  • Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Meleotta
  • Arceus
I can also trade with some other people and get some newer events too, but it may take some time.

If you would like some of my services just reply to this post! (remember to share your FC and IGN)

FC: 0791 - 4316 - 8258
IGN: Coakie

I'm confused where I should move this. e.e

It's better if you make a cheap shop selling them for pc rather than give them away for free. Also, the shinies have to be under your OT and ID.

Hey if your still willing to give them away for free I will take a Genesect, Keldeo and Manaphy but if not then how much? But yeah Rawrrie is right I mean you should try and get some pc with these PKMN but if you don't want to then that's your choice.

Hey if your still willing to give them away for free I will take a Genesect, Keldeo and Manaphy but if not then how much? But yeah Rawrrie is right I mean you should try and get some pc with these PKMN but if you don't want to then that's your choice.

Nah man, I can give them away for free. All of my things are clones though... Is there anything you can offer for it?

If there's nothing you give me in game then I can take some play coins. If you don't feel like sharing away your PCs then just go ahead and leave good feedback, share the thread, that kind of stuff.

if your still doing all this for free i need genesect, manaphy, keldeo, and arceus. id like to thank you for the help and hope that i can tell my friend about how much help you were in my persute of legends. my fc is 3325 3616 5682. my ign is chris and sorry for my spelling. if you want paymen i have many other legends i could lend you to clone for yourself but i will need the origionals back.

I will take all the legendaries if possible. if not, then meloetta

i'm just looking to clone some shinies, including a shiny manaphy :cat: i can pay with a copy of the manaphy, along with copies of any others you want :D
FC: 2981-5602-1082
IGN: Xcaliber

Back