Request Free Sigs and Avatars

• Thread starter 24460
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professional Profile Stalker
Towns Folk
I need practice, so they might not be the best. I would like your honest opinion on all finished products please. If you want, you can use these, I won't mind. Keep in mind, other people can do a better job for sure. (Thanks to @PersonSP for making my signature)
Examples:
fletchling.PNG
Signature
stage.png
Signature
Deathnote Sig2.PNG

I need practice, so they might not be the best. I would like your honest opinion on all finished products please. If you want, you can use these, I won't mind. Keep in mind, other people can do a better job for sure. (Thanks to @PersonSP for making my signature)
Examples:
View attachment 10488
Signature
View attachment 10486
Signature
View attachment 10487
Not bad! Honestly, I've seen far worse. :p You might want to keep in mind to keep the text as readable as possible, so in your first sig instead of black on grey, why not try a colour for the text? Also, overlays can really change the way your signature looks. You just lay them over your sig. (What's in a name?) I've attached a few examples. (I didn't make those, I just collect good images in a tiny database)
hg-cu-halftone-overlay-3.png hg-cu-halftone-overlay-4.png

OK thanks for your help!

These look amazing (I really love the Death Note one :love:). Could I get a Jeff the Killer avatar, please? I hadn't had luck finding any good pictures of him drawn.

Sure! I might not be able to start for a couple days, but I'll get it as soon as I can.
Just a render?

Can you by chance please make me a better version of my avatar? Also, your art is amazing, way better then mine.

Could you make me a signature of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Erza from Fairy tail if you have time? I really like your art! I kinda wish i could draw like that. -writes in notebook lean how to draw better.-

@The G-Shroom , to be honest, I use renders off the Internet, but I could make an 8-bit one myself. Would that suffice?

Sure! I might not be able to start for a couple days, but I'll get it as soon as I can.
Just a render?

Whoa sorry I stopped getting alerts for this, a render is fine :D

Can Do! I'll start as soon as I can.

I tried my best @The G-Shroom
Mushroom copy.png
Sorry to @Jeff The Killer as I had just enough time to do his, and I still have yet to start on yours:sorry:

@kog'maw Here you Go!
fairy_tail_wallpaper_6_by_yamiametrite-d7byd26 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I like it :D Thanks so much :)

sorry for the late response i never got an alert. But thanks it looks great!

No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back