Free starters and legends giveaway

• Thread starter Philip
  • Start date
P

Philip

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
I am giving away my spare starters and legends cause I have to many spare after transferring from X/Y/OR/AS to ultra moon and ultra sun if anyone is interested reply with what Pokemon you are after and I will see if I have it and reply as soon as possible

P.S. every pokemon cones with there signature move if they have one and atleast 2 perfect I.V.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can gts them but for legendary I'll need to do a high level or they won't do it

Um I think you misunderstood the post I don't want starters and legends I am actually giving free legends and starters to anyone who wants them

Um I think you misunderstood the post I don't want starters and legends I am actually giving free legends and starters to anyone who wants them
hi, can i get some

Ooooh Can I have a legendary? plz I like to get legendarys it makes me feel acomplished. :D

can I do a low level pokemon because you said free if yes I'm gonna go to my pokemon x

can I do a low level pokemon because you said free if yes I'm gonna go to my pokemon x
He’s giving the legends and starters away, you just give him whatever you want for them :p

yeah that means i can just give him like a level 3 pidgey for a legendary/starter because this is a giveaway

Reactions: AricAttack
yeah that means i can just give him like a level 3 pidgey for a legendary/starter because this is a giveaway
Exactly

Can i have kyogre?

@Sammybam88 seems you asked at the right time as i only have one available just need you friend code so I can register you on my ds mine is 3927-1018-9283

@∞∞πZackπ∞∞ I have one left so be sure to register my friend code and send yours before someone else asks

@Sammybam88 I can't send them to Pokemon X or Y as they are on Ultra sun and ultra moon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back