Freelance Writing For A Teenager?

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
So, in 1 week I'll be turning 17, and I'm really trying to look for a job. As y'all know, COVID-19 is still here, so the regular fast food job is a no-go for me. Tbh, I don't realy want to work in a fast food, even if COVID-19 wasn't around.

What I really want to do, especially right now, is freelance writing. Now, I've found a few websites that pay you to write, but some of them require you to be 18 or older. I don't want to wait one more year. Some other sites I have found do accept anyone 16 years or older, but those sites are kind of dead. I don't see a lot of traffic going there, so it's not really a good pay.

What I'm most interested in are sites called content mills. Those sites allow you to write content, then it gets put up in their market, and you get paid when someone buys it. Some sites also let you set up your own place, where customers come to you directly.

I do know there are sites, like Fiveer, but honestly, I'm more directed to sending in my work to a company for them to sell. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Reactions: Deepak
Back