French Immersion

• Thread starter Bobcam7!
  • Start date

Are You In French Immersion or English Immersion?

• English Immersion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bobcam7!

Bobcam7!

*Consuming itself*
Towns Folk
I feel like I have to make a post about this mostly because I don't know if anyone else is in immersion and I need some tips to help skim through my first year in late immersion with above 80s... I dropped to a 67 for science and payed the price. My French is iffy; Mais je parle un petite du bon Fracais. I also need help with "Improper Verbs" I believe it is in English. I just can't grasp the idea. They say English is the hardest language to learn but French has +5 different words for ran!

English the hardest language to learn? I heard the complete opposite.
BTW, what's French/English Immersion? Is it something different to learning those languages?
If I could choose between those I guess I'd go with English because I find it easier.
And tips about learning English? Not sure .__., if you have a problem with a particular aspect of it just ask here.

French Immersion is when the majority of your classes (Apart from Pys Ed, ELA, Tech Ed, Art and Family Studies) are taken in French.

Reactions: J9794
Hiiiiii, I'm sorry to tell you this but your French sentence didn't make any sense ._. I guess you wanted to say "Je parle un petit peu Français" ?

I also heard that English was the easiest language to learn of them all ^^

If you need help with French, I certainly can help you, @Hayleia too! There are a couple of French members here :)

Yeah, English is easy. The only stupid thing with it (but it's not specific to English) is pronunciation, and weirdly, that's the only easy thing in French :p
For example, don't even try to make long and short vowels in French. If you make long ones, you'll just look retarded. That's why French people look retarded too when they try to say "sheet" in English...

I have a sister studying Chinese too, and even though it is obviously hard to read and write, she said that they had the easiest grammar of all languages she learnt (French, English, German, Chinese).

Anyway, that's not really the topic :p
Yeah, you can ask for help, French people would be glad to help ^^

Hiiiiii, I'm sorry to tell you this but your French sentence didn't make any sense ._. I guess you wanted to say "Je parle un petit peu Français" ?

I also heard that English was the easiest language to learn of them all ^^

If you need help with French, I certainly can help you, @Hayleia too! There are a couple of French members here :)
Yep that's what I wanted to say... Like I said: Iffy.

Back